Thanks Lavender101 for suggesting this game, LOVED IT!!!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 8, 11 1:43 PM
OMG.....I just had to thank my new friend, I met here on the BF forums, for telling me about this AWESOME game, otherwise, I would have missed out on this GREAT game .

This definitely brought out my inner-child, and is my cuppa tea, for sure, it is so relaxing also, and just what I needed today....LOVED IT .
As soon as my demo was over, I knew this was a MUST BUY, for me .
I love fairy tale type games, making the potions was so FUN, and now I have learned a lot about gnomes also...lol.
I will be playing this again, and it will be one of those, that I go back to often , if you can't get in touch with your inner-child, than maybe this game is not for you, but for myself, I would like to see more of this type of game
DEVELOPERS, would you PLEASE make more of this type of game, there are those of us out here, who LOVE them, and would continue to purchase, your games.

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Thanks Lavender101 for suggesting this game, LOVED IT!!!

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Nov 20, 11 5:09 PM
Quarlesqueen, I'm glad you liked it! I'm playing it again, myself. It would be awesome if they would make a sequel (or two or three, lol).

If anyone reading this can reccomend similiar games for us big kids , please do!

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:Thanks Lavender101 for suggesting this game, LOVED IT!!!

[Post New]by krissywillow on Jan 30, 12 5:40 PM
You *might* like Holly A Christmas Tale. The artwork isn't as lovely and cute as this one, but when I played the demo of HL, it made me think of Holly.

Go to: