Congratulatory Cards

[Post New]by iveyscoocoo on Nov 8, 11 1:59 PM
Hope this doesn't post twice. The first one didn't show up.

For some reason, I can not get the right card. I have no problems with the seeds, pots, post cards, etc. but just can not get the right card. What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Congratulatory Cards

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 15, 12 10:43 PM
I don't remember having any trouble. The names of the cards seemed to me to match the pictures very easily. Birthdays had cakes or party hats, Bon Voyage had a ship or plane, Halloween had a big orange pumpkin or a witch flying in front of the moon, Christmas had a tree or Santa Claus, that kind of cliched thing. (Frankly, I don't remember the details. And unfortunately, now that I've finished the game it's making me start over from scratch, so I can't get back to the card rack w/o playing thru a number of levels first. Which I'm not going to do right now.)

But obviously, matching isn't obvious for you. So here are two strategies:

1. If you think the problem is that you don't have cultural familiarity w/ greeting cards, do an image Net search and enter the name of some card you're having trouble with. Then do it again. Etc.

Whether or not that seemed to help, proceed to the next strategy.

2. Repeat several rounds of the same level, concentrating on the cards and not worrying about time or paying much attention to other items. Each time you try to match, make a note of what matched, if it did match, or what you thought might work that failed.

When you've worked things out, you can start playing the level for real.

Go to: