bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pharaoh`s Mystery - Released on January 27, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Unleash the power of the scarab as you launch them at blocks to uncover the secrets of Pharaoh Akhenaten. Shoot blocks to gather coins, gather coins to earn the Nine Mystic Gems, and use the Gems to solve the Pharaoh's Mystery. But you'll have to move swiftly. Let the blocks drop too far down and your journey will end and the Pharaoh's Mystery will remain unsolved. Forever.

Re:Pharaoh`s Mystery - Released on January 27, 2007

[Post New]by addictedtofun2 on Jun 15, 09 5:08 AM
LOVE this game but can't get past level 5. Any suggestions? Been here for 3 weeks, and I am o determined to win, I play every possible moment. HELP!?!?!?

[Post New]by jane785 on Jul 23, 09 6:44 AM
No advice other than to keep trying. I was on level 5 for about 3 months but finally got to level 6. I've been on that for about 3 weeks now - not even close to the end of the level.

[Post New]by LisiaLove on Apr 5, 10 10:06 PM
I love/hate this game. I too am stuck on level 5. I hate games like this were you get to a certain level and it's not about skill but about luck, computer generated luck which is few and far between. I would not recommend this unnecessarily frustrating yet addictive game to anyone but an enemy and then laugh manically as they posted up the same misery that I am.

[Post New]by rober53 on Aug 17, 10 8:33 AM
Is there a walktrough for this game?

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Jan 31, 11 4:25 PM
right there with ya Lisia....I always hate to give up. At least they give you alot of spare lives!

Go to: