bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Red Crow Mysteries: Legion forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 9, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Red Crow Mysteries: Legion forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Red Crow Mysteries: Legion players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:Welcome to Red Crow Mysteries: Legion forum

[Post New]by Sheerija on Nov 9, 11 3:38 AM
Will there be a WT please?

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Nov 13, 11 1:41 AM
Sheerija wrote:Will there be a WT please?

What is "WT"???

[Post New]by babybells1 on Nov 13, 11 8:23 PM
I ENJOYED THE GAME BUT THE ENDING WAS AWFUL REALY NO TEST FAR AS I COULD SEE. THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES WAS ACCURATE, BUT WILL THERE BE A PART 2 BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE SCRIP SHE HAS TO BE CONFRONTED BY LEGION IN WHICH SHE MET ONCE IN THE GAME WELL OFF TO BED I GO BUT THE GAME NEEDS A NEW ENDING OR FINISH THERE IS NO TRUE ENDDING ACCORDING TO THE ADVENTURE.

[Post New]by gram43 on Nov 13, 11 9:04 PM
I thought this game was terrible. It was saying combine bullet and drawer hint but they don't combine nor is it listed in the walkthrough to combine. I checked to see about the numbers on the drawer hint and the walkthrough gave me the solution but didn't explain how these numbers were decided and it didn't make sense......I'm glad I always try it first because after 30 minutes I accomplished nothing.......have deleted it.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 13, 11 11:26 PM
The walkthrough actually says you need to combine the bullet with the gun, which you will find in the drawer with the drawer hint.

To open the lock with the hint, you need to see the lock as a 24-hour clock, 1-12 and then 13-24. So the hint says, for example 14=1, which means that the first number you should click is 14, which on a 24h clock is 2. Then it says 17=2, meaning that the second number you click is 17, which on a 24h clock is 5.

The game is actually quite easy and fun and I'm sorry felt like you had to give up so soon

debzb17
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by debzb17 on Nov 19, 11 8:34 PM
I loved this game. Enjoyed the bonus chapters too and look forward to the sequel.

[Post New]by nhkitty2005 on Nov 23, 11 3:38 PM
HOW DO YOU READ THE STUPID NOTE FOR THE DRAWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE THAN FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by lialinder on Nov 25, 11 8:37 PM
I know to get into the gate of her grandfather's cemetary I have to enter gold red purple and blue on the silver coins but in what order? I feel I've clicked on every combination I can. I must be doing something wrong. Please help....
Loving the game but having to put it aside for now,
Linda

[Post New]by jycecou on Dec 14, 11 7:44 AM
I can't even get the flowers to go onto the door . So frustrating. Big waste of my credits. JB

greyhare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by greyhare on Jan 22, 12 8:14 AM
I like it pretty well, except for a few snags. I have started over 3 times, am stuck at opening the safe. because I put the paper up, I put the mirror up, I place the stupid ball in the middle, then .... nothing. The 2nd time, the colours flashed for less than a second on the big maze thing, then blank. nothing moves. What am I doing wrong?

babs0258
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Worm and frog

[Post New]by babs0258 on Jan 22, 12 8:41 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game. After cutting thru thorn bushes with machete, it takes me to the place where crow is in nest.
However, THERE IS NO WORM AND NO LAKE/POND OR FROG.

Is there a fix for this???

Thank you

greyhare
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by greyhare on Jan 23, 12 5:50 AM
Babs, go back to where you see the fountain ahead, tree to right. Click directly on the stone arch! It took me a few times to get this right, but you don't need a fix.

I still can't get the safe thing to work. Anybody?

[Post New]by mimi051970 on Feb 9, 12 12:09 AM
hello
I have a probleme with my colors.I mixed the colors red and silver and after I found
golden heart I can't go back for third one.what shell I do?

[Post New]by nixalford on Feb 12, 12 6:29 AM
I have clicked and clicked on the rose thorns by grandfather's coffin - but cannot prick my finger. Have I missed something?

Nix

Edited on 02/12/2012 at 6:30:04 AM PST

[Post New]by nixalford on Feb 12, 12 6:38 AM
I managed to suss it out. Although I had looked at the book I hadn't actually clicked on it - DUH

[Post New]by lanarhorton on Feb 12, 12 12:25 PM
I'm trying like crazy to start the car. Where the heck do you put the key??

[Post New]by lanarhorton on Feb 12, 12 12:34 PM
I got an error and it closed down my game. I got an error during the try out - guess I should have taken the hint. This happened after adding the second headlight.

[Post New]by lanarhorton on Feb 12, 12 2:27 PM
Stupid ending!! Waste of money.

asharpham
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by asharpham on Jul 5, 12 2:07 AM
nixalford wrote:I managed to suss it out. Although I had looked at the book I hadn't actually clicked on it - DUH

Yeah this stumped me too. In fact I had to read your "fix" to work it out! It's great to have a walkthrough but it's got to be the hardest one to follow that i have ever used.

Go to: