bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Reviews for Sky Taxi 4: Top Secret

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 9, 11 12:17 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Sky Taxi 4: Top Secret? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about the game in this thread. We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond! To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game!

A lot of fishies that will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

For any comments or discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum. If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to pop over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Reviews for Sky Taxi 4: Top Secret

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Nov 9, 11 5:45 AM
Kinda cute. I got bored after 20 minutes.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 9, 11 9:16 AM
Reminds me a lot of Mario Brothers and their treks. Not that fond of it, get frustrated having to use keys on the keyboard besides the mouse. If you like Mario Brothers chances are you will like this game, it is very repetitive though and gets old with me.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Nov 10, 11 3:35 PM
Haven't played a game like this in who knows how long. It was fun for a little while. Brought back the good ole days.. Maybe a good buy at a DD price but not SE.

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 3:36:17 PM PST

Go to: