bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE! Nov 9, 201

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 9, 11 11:55 AM
We have a new version of Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game includes the following changes:

- Fixed using Wire Cutters on abbot’s door twice blocking progress
- Rag can be used to pick up a 2nd Glass Shard blocking progress
- Blanket can no longer be combined with the Long Pole and be lost
- There is no longer an incorrect Hint in chapter

If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE! Nov 9,

[Post New]by deejae101 on Nov 12, 11 4:31 PM
I had the problem with not being able to click on the star in the trophy display case hidden object scene, but unfortunately even after this update, I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I did delete the saved game data before playing. I even uninstalled the game manager and reinstalled it, restarted my computer, did everything I could think of, and no luck. Just wondering if anybody else is still having problems after the update?

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE! Nov 9,

[Post New]by letsdoit on Nov 15, 11 3:46 PM
the game continues not to save the progress even when i exit and leave it in the GM...7x now...and previously could not get past the construction worker by giving him the helmet/dorm ticket...but now i know i should be an advanced player in 'chapter one' for as many times as i have tried all, i keep getting a little 'window message' during the game play of 'how great my time is!"...so it seems the update does not seem to help in the 'save game'...so one last attempt it to try as above post, uninstall GM and reinstall...patience is wearing thin...and...really 'luv' this game...just so sad to try and with my new puter everything 'imaginable' is updated!...may end up in the 'purchase history' file collecting dust?

Go to: