bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 9, 11 11:58 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Post any Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by Linochka on Nov 9, 11 3:40 PM
I decided to try " new and improved" version .It is working exactly as the old version.Black screen and music and nothing else.
I am using Window7 home premium.

Re:Post any Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by Goldenmom2 on Nov 11, 11 2:37 PM
My shard of glass is still wrapped in the rag I need to clean the mural. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and it still comes back with my character in the same place at the doctor's office. I can't get rid of the shard of glass.

slotfish
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by slotfish on Nov 12, 11 5:50 AM
well i tried again and got violation code I give up

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Still problems even after the update

[Post New]by deejae101 on Nov 12, 11 4:32 PM
I had the problem with not being able to click on the star in the trophy display case hidden object scene, but unfortunately even after this update, I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I did delete the saved game data before playing. I even uninstalled the game manager and reinstalled it, restarted my computer, did everything I could think of, and no luck. Just wondering if anybody else is still having problems after the update?

Shamrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Shamrog on Nov 12, 11 5:56 PM
Okay my towel's gone missing!

I decided, before lining the basket for the nest, to try and capture the rooster with the towel. I think the rooster ate it!

I've looked around the rooster screen and gone back to the washing line. Nada. Same with the herb garden.

BTW what happened to the red underwear with "BURT" on them; they were on the line next to the towel?

[Post New]by chula310 on Nov 13, 11 4:59 AM
The game starts fast but i don't have a cursor once the game starts. This has happened more than once on BF games. Any way to fix this?

RachelleL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by RachelleL on Nov 13, 11 5:36 PM
I cannot get letters to move on gate mini puzzle.

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Nov 14, 11 2:18 PM
the upgrade does not show in my game manager....not even searching manually. game manager problem????

upDATE

Edited on 11/14/2011 at 2:43:29 PM PST

[Post New]by ranaq8 on Nov 14, 11 10:13 PM
i'm trying to give the construction worker the helmet &the card but not taking it
i unstalled the game reinstall it again,plaied with a diffrent id no use what can i do now

dragonrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dragonrain on Nov 14, 11 10:33 PM
KEEP GETTNG THE ERROR MESSAGE COME ON BIG FISH GET WITH THE PROGRAM

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Nov 16, 11 4:42 PM
I tried the demo, it seemed fine... so I bought the CE. At first it worked well but now after each puzzle I get double images of the last puzzle done as well as the current one. This seems to happen in every "scene" and I am finding it confusing and annoying. Is anyone else getting this problem? and is there a fix?
I hope you can do something about this. Thanks, Sheilaclown.

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Nov 16, 11 4:43 PM
oops - sorry I didn't intend to send this twice.

Edited on 11/16/2011 at 4:47:11 PM PST

RachelleL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by RachelleL on Nov 16, 11 7:54 PM
I have proper code to open gate but can not get numbers to move to open gate.

[Post New]by bellakahn on Nov 23, 11 6:12 PM
IT SAYS TO PRESS THE "RED BUTTON" UNDER THE CLUES ON THE MONKS TABLE...I DON'T SEE A RED BUTTON

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Nov 26, 11 7:13 PM
I am unable to give the Postcards to the Tour Guide. I found them all, 8 out of 8, but cannot get her to take them. What is the deal?

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Nov 29, 11 1:10 PM
No one else is having this problem? Maybe I should try again.

My computer is brand new, so I know that's not the issue.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Nov 29, 11 1:18 PM
I got it to work. I had clicked on the Tour Guide and all around the Tour Guide and nothing worked.

Tried again. It's a very small trigger spot and all you can do is keep clicking right on her until it catches. I think it was close to the middle of her image, but am not sure.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 29, 11 4:04 PM
Hi fishies,

If you're still experiencing any of the issues that the newest build of this game has addressed, please get in touch with our Customer Support team for further assistance.

Before doing so though, please try creating a new player profile to see if that helps the update take effect. (Keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.)

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by DMGentile on Dec 12, 11 8:01 AM
Chapter 3 - Doctor's Office Below Ground - 3 rings needed

I have all 3 rings, it shows all three rings, but when I try to place them where they belong it says I do not have all. Above the picture of the 3 rings it shows 2/3.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME...As you can tell, I am going nuts and can not play the game due to not being able to move forward b/c of the problem!! lol

Donna

P.S. I have noticed many comments about an "update", but I just bought the game about 5 days ago and do not know if I need to do some sort of "update" as well.

Go to: