cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 10 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Nov 10, 11 12:00 AM
Any comments fishes?

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Todays DD 10 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Nov 10, 11 1:14 AM
I'm going to buy this one did the trial with three minutes left and checked the w/t. It may not be to long but looking at it there are plenty of HOG scenes which I always take into consideration ( bought the last awakening CE and was disappointed to find out it was practically all mini games ) so for a DD this will go towards my monthly p/card .I agree sometimes you just want to play a nice relaxing game without putting your thinking cap on too often .

[Post New]by Columbia999 on Nov 10, 11 4:12 AM
I didn't like this game at all. It was just hidden object scene after hidden object screen and very boring; the objects were really hard to see as well.
Not for me, even as a DD

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Nov 10, 11 4:33 AM
I found this to be a nice relaxing game. No timer. The graphics overall are good and while some of the objects in the H0 scenes were small they were findable. The hint takes a 1 1/2 mins. to recharge, but, you have what some games call "sonar" which will show the object in silhouette and I often find it to be as helpful as a hint. There are sliders for the music and sound, with boxes to to click for 3-D, full screen, and custom cursor (I had no problems with the custom cursor). There is a cursor related over- click penalty but it is fairly brief and I had to click rapidly in one spot to get it. The music I found pleasant enough, I didn't feel the urge to turn it off anyway. And seemed theme appropriate IMO. The puzzles were not difficult, also IMO, and I enjoyed them. Some of the older posts said the game is short, I have no idea and don't really judge a game so much on length as whether or not I enjoy playing it. Either way at DD prices I believe it is price-worthy.
I recommend giving it a try and it is a buy for me!
Happy Gaming All
BK

dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by dst12 on Nov 10, 11 7:54 AM
I cannot comment on the return of monte cristo, I could not even play the game,
because it kept flashing, re-instal the game same thing happened. did any one had the same problem?

have a nice weekend everybody-dst12

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Nov 10, 11 8:21 AM
hey guys, i brought a DD game and it charged me 6.99, i am waiting on BF to get back with me about what happen, can anyone tell me how to get the 2.99 price, i would like to buy this game but not for 6.99, help

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Nov 10, 11 10:43 AM
Candybrand - I assume you are a club member because the $2.99 is the club member price, in which case you'll have to wait to hear from BF. If you aren't a club member then that is why it charged you the regular price. Hope this helps a little.

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Nov 10, 11 4:42 PM
thanks survivor01,i am a member and i am very disappointed at BF for taking so long to get back with me i just e-mail them again to let them know how i feel

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Nov 10, 11 8:57 PM
I played this game with one minute left on the demo. The objects are so small and hard to find, my eyes are watering and burning. Because of that this is a no buy for me. For the younger eyes, this has the making of a good game for $2.99

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Nov 10, 11 9:58 PM
Candybrand you won't lose out on the 2.99 price if you have emailed them. It took them a bit to get my account straightened out, but within 24 hours they had contacted me and fixed it. Don't know why that happens, it happened to me when I had a code I used. They are excellent at honoring their deals in my experience, and believe me, I take advantage of it, since a lot of times I can't tell if I can play a game or not when it's one of those "bonus deals" that pop up from time to time,

Go to: