bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 10, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Nov 10, 11 4:19 AM
I hope this is the right thread for my question, but after playing for 8 minutes I had to leave the game, and I just wanted to continue but helas.....my free trial is over
and I'm certain that I closed the game

it looks good and promising but playing only 8 minutes..too short to know if I want to buy the CE

anybody else had the same problem??

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Nov 20, 11 6:47 PM
I can't get past the floor puzzle. I have out together the picture but nothing happens. And i can't put the iron amulet isn't fitting in either. Help!

[Post New]by EmeraldRain on Jan 2, 12 11:44 PM
Thanks! I already need help. I had just finished the chess game by putting the pieces from the lower left corner to the upper right corner and then the game shutdown and I got an ERROR message. It read: Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A300 (tried to read from 0x0017B000), program terminated. Why? what happened. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and I keep getting the same message. Can anyone help! I really want to finish the game! Thanks, Rain

Tywee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tywee on Jan 5, 12 11:21 PM
EmeraldRain wrote:Thanks! I already need help. I had just finished the chess game by putting the pieces from the lower left corner to the upper right corner and then the game shutdown and I got an ERROR message. It read: Error: Access violation at 0x7C80A300 (tried to read from 0x0017B000), program terminated. Why? what happened. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and I keep getting the same message. Can anyone help! I really want to finish the game! Thanks, Rain

I know your problem i get it a lot you can google Drmactivator which is the same thing and it will tell you what to do and if it stays ( like me) i've noticed it's happened more often when i just turn my computer on and play bfg without letting my computer warm up.

[Post New]by trishero1 on Jan 13, 12 2:54 PM
I'm stuck on two hidden objects. I need to open the envelope to get the ruby(or some gem) out but I can't find the letter opener. I've clicked on everything in the picture!
Then I went to the next hidden object game and I cannot find the emblem that goes in the shield above the castle entrance. I've clicked on everything in this picture also. Whoever has succeeded please help; I'm tired of clicking!
Thanks!!

Tywee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tywee on Apr 7, 12 2:48 PM
trishero1 wrote:I'm stuck on two hidden objects. I need to open the envelope to get the ruby(or some gem) out but I can't find the letter opener. I've clicked on everything in the picture!
Then I went to the next hidden object game and I cannot find the emblem that goes in the shield above the castle entrance. I've clicked on everything in this picture also. Whoever has succeeded please help; I'm tired of clicking!
Thanks!!

You do know that some of the objects you need to use have to be from your inventory?

[Post New]by abigailwilson on May 23, 12 1:37 AM
When you are at the envelope you will get a letter opener later. Move on for now,
For the shield, you should have it in inventory to put in the shield. This game does that alot. Expect you to use inventory items to get some hidden objects.

[Post New]by leppanen on Apr 28, 14 8:22 AM
Could not find link to post, so clicked on "reply".
In this game, HOS has a problem. In order to obtain the apple I am to use the flute on the snake. There is no picture of a flute.

Revae

[Post New]by nitrofury on Jul 1, 14 9:11 AM
Is anyone else finding Agent PWT in this game when they run their antivirus program

Threats Found:4

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:owner@switchboard.real.com/, 7-1573
Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:owner@real.com/, 7-1573

Agent.PWT, File, C:\Program Files\Hallowed Legends - Templar Collector's Edition\HallowedLegends2_TheTemplar.exe, 11-6391

Agent.PWT, File, C:\Program Files\Hallowed Legends - Templar Collector's Edition\xxcbfsc.exe, 11-6391

Go to: