i cannot find the wrench soooo stuck

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

wrench

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Nov 10, 11 6:12 AM
Hey jakers08,

Have you already tried these few steps below from the game walkthrough? I'm also copying the screenshot of the scene for you Here:

SPOILER

Zoom into the vase; place the ROPE WITH HOOK inside of it to obtain the WRENCH (E).

Click down twice and go forward.

Zoom into the leaves; move the 3 piles aside.

Remove the 2 screws with the SCREWDRIVER (F).

Remove the grating and zoom into the hole.

Cut the chain with the PLIERS to activate a puzzle (G).

If you need more help with the game, feel free to check out the Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Walkthrough .

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

jakers08 wrote:i cannot find the wrench soooo stuck

eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:wrench

[Post New]by eyesore on Jan 23, 13 8:21 AM
I realize I am late to this game and obviously don't know how to find answers to the queries about the wrench. I have studied the walk thru and the version I read never mentions acquiring the wrench....in the walk thru it just suddenly appears along with the hacksaw and previously acquired inventory items. Anyway, I'm at the end of the game...have all the roses but no wrench.

Really liked the game until now. I'm kind of worn out with the trouble I have accessing my account....password never works; have to get new one. BF did kindly gift me a game some time back when I complained about how much trouble it is to log one...that was nice but I'm losing interest.

Anyway, if ANYONE knows where that wrench is, I would sure appreciate the opportunity to grab it and end the game!

Go to: