Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Hallowed Legends - Chap 1 Iron Amulet

[Post New]by pjp107 on Nov 10, 11 4:55 AM
Cannot get iron amulet to stay in ring picture. help please

Re:Hallowed Legends - Chap 1 Iron Amulet

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 10, 11 5:54 AM
Do you have already the amulet? I thought the amulet comes later in the game.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 10, 11 7:02 AM
You get the amulet when you come in from outside and unlock the door using the tray.

Are you talking about the picture in the attic?

Did you solve the puzzle and the center part is open? I didn't have a problem putting the amulet in place and getting the object inside.

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 7:05:54 AM PST

pjp107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by pjp107 on Nov 10, 11 8:44 AM
Yes, I have the amulet ... strategy guide says iron amulet and that's what I have but cannot get it to fit in the center ring of the picture in the attic.

heartless500
Catfish
Catfish
1,605 Posts

[Post New]by heartless500 on Nov 10, 11 8:50 AM
have you solved the ring puzzle?? just asking.

the "picture" in the attic is a ring puzzle must be solved (turn the rings to complete a picture), the center then opens up, THEN the iron amulet can be placed.

pjp107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by pjp107 on Nov 10, 11 8:55 AM
Thanks heartless! I had done the picture several times and had the picture right but knew there was something wrong so I closed out and reentered the game...as sometimes there is a quirk in the games and have seen this suggestion before...then when I opened the scene and the picture it opened like you said....and know I have the mask to continue the game!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Nov 10, 11 4:51 PM
pjp107 wrote:Thanks heartless! I had done the picture several times and had the picture right but knew there was something wrong so I closed out and reentered the game...as sometimes there is a quirk in the games and have seen this suggestion before...then when I opened the scene and the picture it opened like you said....and know I have the mask to continue the game!

We are so used not to use the hint button during the Adventure mode, that we don't even try.

You have here a "pocket SG", without knowing it.

Click on the Hint button, and it will instruct you what to do - such as: "go to x area, use y inventory object, to get z inventory object". Try it - it's hilarious...

Go to: