Am stuck on hidden object place

[Post New]by Galaxy101 on Nov 10, 11 5:22 AM
Hi can anyone help me! I am trying to get the grappling hook & I don't know if its just me but am having problems getting it. Can anyone help please?

Re:Am stuck on hidden object place

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 10, 11 5:42 AM
I had the same problem. SPOILER Hightlight to read.

Go to the church go upstairs and cut the rope from the bel. Then use the rope on the crappling hook.

pjp107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by pjp107 on Nov 10, 11 5:44 AM
I haven't gotten that far and can't get the iron amulet to go into the circle picture in chapter 1. Can you help me?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 10, 11 5:48 AM
The amulet comes later in the game.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 10, 11 7:07 AM
The amulet comes in chapter 1. When you come back inside and open the door with the tray.

Are you using the correct amulet? The one from the aquarium? I didn't have a problem with it.

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 7:08:43 AM PST

[Post New]by Galaxy101 on Nov 10, 11 10:22 AM
I managed to work it out that I needed to get the rope from the belfrey to get the grappling hook. Thanx for the replies!

Edited on 11/10/2011 at 1:07:46 PM PST

guppy3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guppy3 on Nov 14, 11 7:26 PM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:I had the same problem. SPOILER Hightlight to read.

Go to the church go upstairs and cut the rope from the bel. Then use the rope on the crappling hook.

thank you!!! Can't believe the strategy guide doesn't say a word about what to do there!

powrpstr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by powrpstr on Nov 15, 11 8:56 AM
Go back and read through the strategy guide. I had this same problem. You will find a place where one of the items you are told to pick-up is the rope. You can still get to this place. With the rope and the hook, you can get the grapling hook that you will need to get to the second floor of the inn.

Go to: