cloth and scotch

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on Nov 10, 11 5:51 AM
Hi fishies. I have a problem. I found the last plank but it's early in my day and I didn't notice the cloth. Now its dark everywhere and I can't find another flashlight or get the cloth. Do I have an option other than starting the game over?

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

cloth and scotch

[Post New]by ivanbral on Nov 10, 11 6:36 AM
dragonflyrn9 wrote:Hi fishies. I have a problem. I found the last plank but it's early in my day and I didn't notice the cloth. Now its dark everywhere and I can't find another flashlight or get the cloth. Do I have an option other than starting the game over?

SPOILER ALERT!

you need to combine scotch + cloth + lighter = you'll create more light.
hope this helps.

Re:cloth and scotch

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on Nov 10, 11 7:06 AM
Thanks for the reply. I guess I didn"t explain well enough. I don't have the cloth and can't get it.

ethyl2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ethyl2 on Nov 10, 11 9:31 PM
i am also having the same problem and have updated the game and re installed it

RoHunDoc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by RoHunDoc on Jan 2, 13 8:51 PM
I am stuck as well. I did not notice the cloth in the basement and now I do not have it to make the light with the scotch, etc. (Frankly, the graphics are kinda low grade and it is sometimes realllly difficult to find stuff) The flashlight died before I could even figure out anything that was in the upstairs room... <sigh>

Anyways, is there another option besides starting from scratch? I really don't want to do that...

A Note: something interesting, i could get down the stairs in the basement and the flashlight came on so that I could see and open the safe... when I go back up the stairs, all is blackness so deep... cannot see a dim cloth in blackness so deep... <sigh>

If I cannot get an answer, I think I am just going to give up on the game. It is hard to see stuff and all kinds of confusing in places. The hint system is sucky and shows stuff that is already completed...

Go to: