bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Red Crow Mysteries: Legion! November 10, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 10, 11 11:15 AM
We have a new version of Red Crow Mysteries: Legion available now. This new version of the game fixes issues based on complaints in the Forum including the Lion Statues.

We appreciate your patience as we worked on fixing these issues. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Red Crow Mysteries: Legion! November 10, 2011.

[Post New]by mebennui326 on Nov 10, 11 12:47 PM
It didn't fix the glitch concerning the interactive info box about collecting the yellow flowers~the box is still present though the task and puzzle were completed before the uninstall/reinstall

WPat651044
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Red Crow Mysteries: Legion! November 10, 2011.

[Post New]by WPat651044 on Nov 10, 11 3:04 PM
Even the new update did not fix the fact that I can't fine her mother's letter. The walkthrough was no help. What now. I really hate it when I can't finish a game that shouldn't have had this many problems, and nothing is fixed.

poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Nov 11, 11 2:48 AM
Well I uninstalled and reinstalled..........and STILL I can't get the lion to be painted gold.......when I try it says "this is not possible!" . Well fed up now!

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on Nov 11, 11 3:01 AM
poggyapoo wrote:Well I uninstalled and reinstalled..........and STILL I can't get the lion to be painted gold.......when I try it says "this is not possible!" . Well fed up now!

are you sure that you have prepared all 3 colors? Each color needs several ingredients to be mixed before you can actually paint the lions.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 11, 11 3:54 AM
Excellent. I was stuck with not being able to get back to the paint pots. The update fixed it. Thanks a plenty.

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Nov 11, 11 9:06 AM
It fixed it for me too. I am now able to paint all 3 lions and placed on pedestals. That was as far as I got, because I wanted to hurry and get into the forums. I wanted to thank Big Fish Games (or the game company of this game) for fixing this game so quickly. I hope I don't have any more problems as I have read some of you still are.

But right now I wanted to say KUDOS to Big Fish Games. I've been a member over a year now. Never have had a problem but with one or two games, and they've always made them good.

I remember the days (I'm sure I'm a lot older than some of you), but had to go to the store to buy a game, and it would be like $49.99. Games were expensive. These games are well worth the money. Download from home. I think it's great. Yes, I have downloaded games I don't like, even trying the demo first, and still finding out later I don't like the game.

But I feel Big Fish Games takes every complaint seriously and jumps right on the problems to fix them. There has not been a time I've got to the "contact us" and get a response quickly -- usually within 24-48 hours.

I really like this game company, and that's why I discontinue others I was signed up with. I do feel they take everything we say seriously, and work hard to keep us happy. Again, remember, these games are not costing a lot of money as in previous years, and all from home. I love it. I couldn't believe it when I found this website, as I was still going to the store trying to buy games. They hardly make PC games any more, and have at the stores, and when they are do they are really expensive.

I know for some even at these costs it may be more than you can afford, but I still feel they are worth every penny -- even those I don't like, my fault for selecting and downloading.

Again, thank you Big Fish for fixing this game (so far for me) and showing that you do care about your customers.

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Nov 12, 11 12:08 PM
WPat651044 wrote:Even the new update did not fix the fact that I can't fine her mother's letter. The walkthrough was no help. What now. I really hate it when I can't finish a game that shouldn't have had this many problems, and nothing is fixed.

Yes I am in the same place as you in the game. I cannot find the mothers letter either even though I have done exactly according to the walkthrough. I also am getting error messages even after installing the update to the game. It is hopeless!

Katie630
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Katie630 on Nov 15, 11 1:18 PM
I was having no problem with this until today. Suddenly the screen became jerky to the point of making me dizzy. I uninstalled and downloaded and re-installed. YIKES! It's worse than ever. As I said, I had no problems until now. Already paid for this game and it's a real dud. Yes, I deleted my old profile and started the game again. Really disappointing even though it was not a game I'd rave over.

nehmah
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by nehmah on Nov 16, 11 4:53 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled this game. However, I keep getting different error messages that show up, state the missing bits and pieces, then promptly close down the game. So far I have been too slow on the trigger to catch the message numbers. But will try to locate them on the hard drive. I spent my monthly credit for this game. If it would just play, without all the Mickey Mouse antics, I'd be a happy fishy. It is a really clever game, but, I am not happy now . Nehmah

dmhetman
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmhetman on Nov 23, 11 10:11 AM
ok, i just bought the game today! cant paint the darn lions..how was this fixed? if i just downloaded..didnt i get the newest version? Paints must be mixed correctly as my paint bottles are gone. and i do have a bucket each of gold, red & silver...yet keeps saying....that is impossible. i am very tired of this happening...happening too many games..so far this is only glitch..but i can't progress

Never mind.....i couldn't find it anywhere..but i tried dipping the silver heart in the silver bucket...and wham...got silver paint and a silver lion...didn't know you had to put the hearts in each bucket...my apologies...and thank you

Edited on 11/23/2011 at 10:20:00 AM PST

[Post New]by blchar on Feb 2, 12 2:04 AM
I installed Red Crow Mysteries go to hit play screen it goes black and comes back to the hit play it never gets off that screen. It's like it has a glitch in it. I've paid for it and would really like to sure it.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Nov 4, 12 11:06 PM
Im having a hard time getting the rosebush at the end to prick my finger for a drop of blood. Assuming this is an issue, does this fix 'fix' that too? Thanks.

I would very much appreciate an answer. Thanks

Edited on 11/11/2012 at 12:46:03 PM PST

Go to: