walkthrough

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Nov 10, 11 1:44 PM
Boy after reading the posts, before playing this game...it sounds like there should be a walkthrough included....how about it Big Fish...

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 10, 11 2:32 PM
Hi Underthebridge,

While we don't have a walkthrough for this game, as a Collector's Edition it does come with a built-in Strategy Guide.

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by nurcats on Feb 29, 12 11:47 AM
However the guide can be of no help. ie: puzzle in hospital-circle divided in half with one triangle on left & 2 on right. Object get 8 squares on both sides. Plus there is no skip or even a reset. I'll keep trying.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 29, 12 8:43 PM
nurcats wrote:However the guide can be of no help. ie: puzzle in hospital-circle divided in half with one triangle on left & 2 on right. Object get 8 squares on both sides. Plus there is no skip or even a reset. I'll keep trying.

This one gave me nightmares, but I did finally get it. All I really remember is that you don't use the yellow arrows AT ALL. Only use the red ones that move the pieces clockwise. If you keep moving the pieces with the different red arrows, eventually you will get it, but it will probably take you a while. I wish I could explain it better, but it's been months since I did this puzzle.

BTW, I did check the SG in the game and there is a solution (which also says to use only red arrows). You can try that, but since you've already been moving things, you may have to do it over and over to get their solution to work. I don't remember where the pieces were in the beginning.

Go to: