I can't find the sack at the fountain.

[Post New]by intensity66 on Nov 10, 11 11:05 PM
I have started over twice because I got out of order. I checked the walk through and I should find the sack at the fountain area hidden objects. It just doesn't show up. I am frustrated. Help, please. Thanks.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:I can't find the sack at the fountain.

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 11, 11 1:03 AM
Hi intensity66,

Welcome to the pond!

If a hidden object scene does not pop up when it should, that generally indicates that a certain step/action was not taken yet, or perhaps a key item wasn't yet grabbed and placed in your inventory.

Your best bet is to double check all of the steps in the walkthrough prior to accessing that hidden object scene, to see if it's possible something was missed.

Just in case, here's a direct link to the walkthrough:

Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat walkthrough

I hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 11/11/2011 at 1:03:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Aahsan on Apr 18, 12 11:56 AM
Hi.
I have the same problem. I am playing on iPad but cannot find the sack in fountain area.i have nowhere else to go.please help me

[Post New]by TomSawyer65 on Apr 19, 12 11:30 PM
I can't find the sack at the fountain....the playground......I saw the help for the pool room...which was uhhhhh there is no pool room for the ipad version.

I paid 6.99 for this game and am stuck. I am not happy and I have found zero solutions for these problems. Maybe you should have someone TEST the game on the ipad or iphone before you charge people to test it for you!

GJParker
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by GJParker on Apr 20, 12 6:41 PM
I am playing on iPad also. The walkthrough is terribly frustrating, because several scenes were eliminated and no one explains what to do in this version.

[Post New]by deltaportage1 on May 28, 12 6:25 AM
Playing this game on my PC, not ipad and I can't find the sack at the fountain either. Restarted the game twice, went through it twice using the walk though step by step and still can not find it. there is no HO to pick up the sack.

[Post New]by deltaportage1 on May 28, 12 6:48 PM
when you are clicking back from the playground, go past the 1st fountain through the boiler room and outside to the fountain with the ballerina - where you broke the gnome. The HO is at that fountain. Also lost my mind trying to find the HO, it took 3 start overs to get that part correct

[Post New]by redminster on Jul 16, 12 4:59 PM
Thanks Sea Anemone! I was going absolutely crazy trying to find the sack. The HOS doesn't show up anywhere. yes, I started over 3 times & got stuck in the same darned place. So, with your help I'll go back thru the boiler room & hopefully find the HOS by the broken gnome.

Thanks, I thought i was losing my mind; I re-read the walk through at least 10 times & tried everything to find that sack. Here's hoping I can find it now!!!

MUCH thanks!!! I am starting to feel sane again. You're a doll!!!

Go to: