bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 11, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum

[Post New]by shorty2u on Nov 12, 11 1:32 PM
I am having trouble finding where and how to get something to stand on in the cabin with the bear, so I can put the light bulb in

[Post New]by SlinkyEllie on Nov 12, 11 1:46 PM
Another one of those dreadfully slow games, save your money

[Post New]by oscr771 on Nov 12, 11 3:55 PM
shorty2u wrote:I am having trouble finding where and how to get something to stand on in the cabin with the bear, so I can put the light bulb in

use the stump

joey49
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by joey49 on Nov 13, 11 5:32 AM
I can't find the fly's wings...in the snow scene.

joey49
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by joey49 on Nov 13, 11 5:32 AM

joey49
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by joey49 on Nov 13, 11 5:33 AM

willy3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by willy3 on Nov 24, 11 10:56 AM
I can't figure out how to scare the wolf away. magnify glass is stuck on log but dosen't allow the torch to be used, some one please help, thank you.

Edited on 11/24/2011 at 10:57:57 AM PST

[Post New]by nofocus on Nov 26, 11 2:14 PM
cany figure out how to get the chandelier to hit the skelaton please help

[Post New]by Jessmaster1 on Nov 27, 11 8:11 PM
willy3 wrote: I can't figure out how to scare the wolf away. magnify glass is stuck on log but dosen't allow the torch to be used, some one please help, thank you.

[Post New]by Jessmaster1 on Nov 27, 11 8:15 PM
willy3 wrote: I can't figure out how to scare the wolf away. magnify glass is stuck on log but dosen't allow the torch to be used, some one please help, thank you.

Just keep hitting the log with the outline of the leaf. fill it in not just trace it. fire will come up. dip the tip torch into fire. then go to the scene where the wolf is. set the timber on fire, it will scare the wolf away. use the ladder child will come down and leave a clue..

Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum

[Post New]by wolseley24 on Dec 1, 11 4:31 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jan 1, 12 1:38 PM
Just finished the SE version and I used the Walkthrough liberally. In my opinion this is the best of the series! .

[Post New]by Jayvensmom on Jan 19, 12 9:09 PM
I have been waiting to play this game and I still can't get it for my macbook. I don't want the collector's edition. Is it because I'm in another country?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 20, 12 2:12 AM
Hi Jayvensmom,

You shouldn't have any trouble with downloading this game for the Mac from the game page here, but you will need to be a Game Club member as this game is today's Tomorrow's Game Today.

If you are a Game Club member but still cannot download or play this game, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

wizwriter
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by wizwriter on Jan 20, 12 11:55 PM
WHERE is the pipe for the drain? I've looked in the walkthru and it's not clear and so I've come this far to be stuck. Please help!

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Jan 26, 12 5:42 AM
Has anyone found the piece of pipe needed to repair the fountain ?? I have looked all around and can't find it either, it is very frustrating I have looked at the stratergy guide but it tells you what to do not where the pipe is help please I would love to progress on with this game

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Jan 26, 12 8:13 PM
Hi I have found the water pipe needed to fix the drain, go back to the begining where the down pipe is where we first got the water to wet the suction thing to open first door, there is a hidden object scene to the upper right , play that and the water pipe is the inventory item, after a nights frustration going through each door success hope you have some too. cheers

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Jan 26, 12 8:14 PM
Hi I have found the water pipe needed to fix the drain, go back to the begining where the down pipe is where we first got the water to wet the suction thing to open first door, there is a hidden object scene to the upper right , play that and the water pipe is the inventory item, after a nights frustration going through each door success hope you have some too. cheers

heartblob
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heartblob on Jan 26, 12 8:14 PM

Go to: