55 SPINS IN 10 MINUTES

[Post New]by backgammonnut on Nov 11, 11 11:41 AM
i have tried everything from re-starting the game to uninstall and re-install and still cant get pass this i even played 3 or 4 days straight and still cant get this quest done. so if there is anyone that has figured out how to do this quest please help!!!!!! thanks

02camaro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:55 SPINS IN 10 MINUTES

[Post New]by 02camaro on Dec 21, 11 11:26 AM
I hear ya!Same with me so I finally sent big fish gaming an email about this and they replied that it is possible to get past that quest.So I kept trying and finally did it.So keep on trying it will work eventually.I am now playing slot quest for the 2nd time.Started over.LOL am now stuck on that 55 spins in 10 mins.again.But I know I will get passed this someday.

[Post New]by slvrshdo on Jan 30, 12 3:29 AM
Geez, I think I played that quest 1,000 times and still can't beat it. I'll keep trying!!

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 11:16:39 AM PST

[Post New]by tic12041954 on Feb 16, 12 7:31 PM
how in the heck do you beat this challange i have been trying for over 2 weeks

02camaro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 02camaro on Feb 21, 12 1:09 PM
I hear ya!
I sent an email to the techs of this website and all they replied was that it can be done,and to keep trying.So I did,and the first time around it took about a month,but mistakenly took the challenges again,and am stuck right back on the same old place.Its been 4 months now and still cant beat that challenge.If there was some way to disable the bonus it could be done,but there is supposidly no way to do that.I almost want a refund.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Feb 25, 12 6:29 AM
You will find that if your Slot Bar level is at #4 you will win the 55 spins easier than if you're still at level 2 or 3. After playing this particular challenge for 2 weeks, I finally won it and finished that awful game. Same thing with my hubby. Have to get to level 4.

[Post New]by Bkeeperlou on Feb 29, 12 9:55 AM
my slot bar is at level #5 and is filled to the top and i still can't get past this challenge to move into the final quest for this game. i would appreciate any help that i could get with this problem.

[Post New]by jws915 on Feb 29, 12 12:38 PM
I am glad a few of you made it past the 55 spins. I dont buy the response that a fix cant be placed in the game. With so many complaints, a good customer service oriented business would have offered more than keep trying. I maxed the bar on the left and didn't have any luck passing that level. These games supposed to be for fun. When they become like work, they are not useful as entertainment. Its a shame someone will not pay attention to our requests. I gave up on that game a month ago, and have not had much interest in their new games. I do enjoy the majority of games I purchased and play them often. They are a good distraction from daily life. I hope they eventually realize that their customers opinions should matter.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Mar 4, 12 9:45 PM
my slot bar is @ 5 & i still can't get the spins,unless there is a way to disable the bonus round

syl2468
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by syl2468 on Mar 11, 12 12:28 PM
I know I practically scream every time I have to GO fishing! I'm sick of it! 5 means more frequent bonuses! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, GIVE US AN OPTION TO DECLINE THE BONUS!!!

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 12:28:25 PM PST

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Mar 26, 12 7:49 AM
i finally finally got it !!!! i just had to play over n over & then i reset my game & got it , although not getting the bonus rounds helped tons

[Post New]by chickncharge on Apr 19, 14 12:41 PM
I usually play HO games or match 3 but tried this one with a friend for fun and am completely stuck at this level . 55 spins in 10 mins !! , I'm at level 5 and simply cant get all the spins when I have to ' go fishin" and that takes up all the time. I will try resetting it , but really playing for a month before winning ??? doesn't seem like fun at all . but will try the re set thing

Edited on 04/19/2014 at 12:42:27 PM PST

Go to: