momma0_7
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

picture puzzle on door

[Post New]by momma0_7 on Nov 11, 11 1:51 PM
I can't find the small triangular piece for the centre of the picture..where can I find it? Help please!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:picture puzzle on door

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 11, 11 2:17 PM
Hey momma0_7,

I would highly recommend checking out the walkthrough (you can click on this link) for help with the triangular piece. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Nov 20, 11 5:34 PM
I am having the same problem -- I have used the walkthrough and also carefully traced all over the picture to see if maybe I'd slid the piece too far off to one side, but the cursor never turns into the hand again...I am stuck unless I want to skip the puzzle. Could it possibly be a glitch and the piece is now 'covered up' as far as the program is concerned??

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 22, 11 7:53 AM
ZekesPeach wrote:I am having the same problem -- I have used the walkthrough and also carefully traced all over the picture to see if maybe I'd slid the piece too far off to one side, but the cursor never turns into the hand again...I am stuck unless I want to skip the puzzle. Could it possibly be a glitch and the piece is now 'covered up' as far as the program is concerned??

I'm sorry you've run into that--I'm sure it's very frustrating. Some of the picture puzzles (there are several in the game) do have gaps in them when you first put them together, as they are supposed to be from torn pieces. Then after all the pieces that you do have are in place, you see the full photo. So it's possible that that gap is allowable for that puzzle. Have you put all the other pieces into place yet?

Robin

Go to: