Build in Time 2?

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 12, 09 5:51 PM
I love this game, can't get enough of it but I was wondering if there will be a sequel?

I would love to see different houses, add-on's, paint colours, more levels, etc.

What do you think?

RaiXan07
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Build in Time 2?

[Post New]by RaiXan07 on Feb 7, 09 1:17 PM
I fully agree with you. I think at some point they will make a sequel especially how the ending played out when you beat the game. I would love to see a sequel made, I would definitely buy it.

yogibear2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by yogibear2 on Sep 18, 09 9:42 PM
I can hardly wait too for the sequel. I would love to be able to have purple houses. Also, it would be interesting if the "people" that you have already sold to could "call" you to change something ie: new garage, pool or house color.....Karen

charisc6
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by charisc6 on Oct 5, 09 9:52 PM
When is the sequel coming out? I love this game, but need a new challenge?

yogibear2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by yogibear2 on Oct 17, 09 11:59 AM
Not soon enough!! .....Karen

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on May 12, 10 7:29 PM
Has anyone heard if there's a sequel coming out yet? I absolutely love this game and really want to have more!

bookwriter
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Dec 6, 10 7:05 PM
I just wanted to add my name to the list of people who would like to see Built in Time 2. This is a game I play over and over....I actually replay it more than any other game I have. I'll keep looking and hoping !!!!

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Jun 26, 11 9:49 AM
For some reason I replay this game all of the time. I love it. I like the fact you can play the relaxed version too. All I can think of how they can make a sequel is to follow the built a lot games by having us build houses in other parts f the world. Or maybe a game about houses in the early part of the 20th Century or houses of the future. Or just change the styles of the house. Or add specific streets the people want their houses on. And add the cars and the helicopters and boats that go with the garages. I don't know, Just make a sequel.

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Sep 22, 11 12:01 PM
Me too. I love this game and even though it is old I play it all of the time. I have been sick and it really helps me get through the nights I am up all night especially in the children's version aka relaxed. Lets get a sequel soon.
Make new types of houses, maybe add cars to go with the garages and condo's and spas. Heck just change the color of the paint. Do something just put a new game out.

[Post New]by 06081962 on Jan 5, 12 1:15 PM
I was informed that Build In Time2 will be released before April of 2012

nicrox
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by nicrox on Apr 1, 12 11:51 AM
It's officially April. Any news? I play this game over and over and over again and really would love a sequel.

bookwriter
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 29, 12 2:51 PM
I was really excited to see a part 2 coming out....is this true...does anyone have the scoop? If they do, it is a definite buy for me as right now I am playing this wonderful game for the 25th time. Every so often I just need to play it to see if I've gotten better at positioning everything and faster at building.
Come on Build in Time 2, we're waiting !!!!!

Go to: