bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Bluebeard's Castle available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 12, 11 12:44 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Bluebeard's Castle on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Bluebeard's Castle Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:Walkthrough for Bluebeard's Castle available!

[Post New]by Silvertone4 on Nov 13, 11 3:43 AM
Click on Walkthrough, nothing is there????

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 13, 11 1:13 PM
Link works for me.

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Nov 13, 11 1:55 PM
Me too!

[Post New]by FruitySharon on Nov 17, 11 11:07 AM
I have posted my walkthrough video on YouTube. Maybe someone will find it interesting Thank you Fanda for good game! I'll wait for the next game from you. Please give us sequel before this Christmass!

Walkthrough part 1 - [removed by moderator]
Walkthrough part 2 - [removed by moderator]
Walkthrough part 3 - [removed by moderator]
Walkthrough part 4 - [removed by moderator]
Walkthrough part 5 - [removed by moderator]
Walkthrough part 6 - [removed by moderator]

Edited on 11/17/2011 at 3:47:09 PM PST

blackgsd
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by blackgsd on Nov 18, 11 1:14 PM
Thank you, Sharon, that was nice of you.

Bluebeard's Castle is running like it's on a floppy disk!

[Post New]by Perkipoo on Dec 11, 11 8:09 PM
Hey forum pals,

The Bluebeard's Castle game takes SO Long to load, switch locations, or move the cursor, something has to be wrong.

I am running this game on a fast, powerful, Windows 7 computer. ALL my other BFG games were fine, either running natively, or in Windows XP mode.

This one takes ten times longer than any other game, even the large file games. The cursur jumps jaggedly, many transitions require that 1-100% loading message, and going back and forth between locations is painful. I don't see any improvement since I tried to run it under Windows XP mode.

If others have this problem, I'm sure you've heard of this. Is there a workaround?

[Post New]by thrnbd on Jan 4, 12 10:30 AM
I had to stop my printer. I was on page of 49 to 70. Is there any way I can start reprint from that point? I started the printing thinking that was goin to do it, but it started printed from the beginning. Help

B

[Post New]by one2bmup2 on Jan 31, 12 5:21 PM
I agree with what Perkipoo said. Same thing is happening with me. Takes forever to load between rooms and on starting up. The hints aren't very helpful. The mechanisms don't always take the pieces you know you are right in giving them (i.e. apples, blotter card) so you have to try over and over. I was getting very frustrated and sorry that I bought the game but thanks to BFGRhone I might have a chance to get through this monster. Graphics are nice, but there are other games with good graphics that load much faster.

Edited on 01/31/2012 at 5:22:40 PM PST

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Nov 18, 12 4:44 PM
I have everything I need for the vanishing dust but it won't take the hot spice. I've tried everything. any ideas?

[Post New]by jessie02601 on Nov 30, 12 4:04 AM
paco12348, I had the same thing happen to me. Just figured I missed something. Once you select it in your inventory, move it slowly over the pot and you will see it "pop" into place. Took me many many times before I noticed it. This game is so slow in moving around and loading. Anyway, hope this helps.

Go to: