chess piece

[Post New]by baytat on Nov 12, 11 6:28 AM
can you tell me how I get the chess piece, I checked the WT - it says take the key on the board but there is no key except one hanging, pls help me

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Re:chess piece

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Nov 14, 11 3:59 AM
You see the key hanging in the upper left corner. Click on it and it will attach to your cursor. Now look at the chess board in the middle of the scene. It has a locked drawer where chess pieces are stored. While you have the key attached to your cursor, click on the keyhole of the chess board.

[Post New]by Ravenskies on Dec 26, 11 5:34 AM
There is no key in the left corner on my screen. I have clicked on every item on the screen just in the hopes of finding the key hidden near or behind an item. I also can't click on the shell to get the pearl, that supposedly is there. It's not even listed on the items to be found list, but according to the online walkthrough, I should get a pearl there.

[Post New]by lovelessnoh on Jan 10, 12 1:07 PM
Found my key in the upper Right of the screen...by the hint mirror almost completely off of my viewing area.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Jan 12, 12 7:48 PM
Oops. I got my left and right mixed up. Thanks, lovelessnoh, for setting it straight.

[Post New]by Ravenskies on Jan 15, 12 2:04 PM
Thanks, I found it. I took the advice and placed the cursor offscreen, I could just make out the fingertip of when it turned into the hand, clicked blindly and got the key. Opened the chessboard.This then triggered the pearl.

Go to: