dracula orgin

[Post New]by handsomefool2 on Jan 12, 09 8:32 PM
hello every one im really stumped on this one open big gate with the dracula in the castle picture thank you jack

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:dracula orgin

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 8:40 PM
Are you at the gate to get into where the coffins are?

[Post New]by handsomefool2 on Jan 12, 09 8:46 PM
yes

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 8:49 PM
ok- move your cursor over the pieces at the top and them remove them from the picture of Dracula. Then drag the square over the grid until the visible symbols match the ones at the top. Then enter the colors into the upper left. Click on draculas picture to return the missing squares and repeat the process for the pieces at the right.

dracula orgin...getting into the armory

[Post New]by Gilmer on Apr 30, 11 7:50 AM
I have been thru the coffins and the caretaker has given me the codes for the numbers on the coffin lids and I have gotten Jada to tell me she has been with Dracula for 5777 nights. I have trying to input the code (80099) sword lock, but I get a message telling me that I need to have more information. I have retraced my steps several times, looked at all of the portraits, spoke with Jada many times, went back to talk to the caretaker and cannot figure what additional information I need to input the code. HELP!

Edited on 04/30/2011 at 7:55:52 AM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 30, 11 10:04 AM
Did you click on each of the portraits?
The one behind the curtain has something scratched on her hand, click on it and use the glasses to see what's there.
Click to read the nameplate of each portrait
Click on the shield of Dracula's portrait
Click on the painting on the floor

Those are the only things I can think of that may be important to do before using the code given to you by the caretaker.

Only other suggestion I have is to find a walkthrough by doing a search and check it to make sure there is not something you are missing.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Apr 30, 11 4:03 PM
And meet Jada, talk to her for the information. Check the lock door -main door at the end of hall.

[Post New]by lillylady2 on May 27, 11 9:00 PM
please help me open the safes

dracula orgin...getting into the armory

[Post New]by lodajean on Mar 26, 13 10:12 AM
Gilmer wrote:I have been thru the coffins and the caretaker has given me the codes for the numbers on the coffin lids and I have gotten Jada to tell me she has been with Dracula for 5777 nights. I have trying to input the code (80099) sword lock, but I get a message telling me that I need to have more information. I have retraced my steps several times, looked at all of the portraits, spoke with Jada many times, went back to talk to the caretaker and cannot figure what additional information I need to input the code. HELP!

[Post New]by fabarkat on Mar 26, 13 11:27 AM
i am at the angel with the wolves what the @#$#$ am i saposed to do i clicked the toad the spider and all the ones i thaught were wolves then everthing that looked like a dog i am stuck help please

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 26, 13 11:48 AM
fabarkat wrote:i am at the angel with the wolves what the @#$#$ am i saposed to do i clicked the toad the spider and all the ones i thaught were wolves then everthing that looked like a dog i am stuck help please

Welcome to the forums, fabarkat!

The wolves mouths are open and they are not wearing collars...

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to: