LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Helicopter puzzle

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Nov 13, 11 12:45 AM
I am on the helicopter puzzle, the one where it says to turn off all the lights and then click screen to get golf club. I have all the lights off and I have clicked everywhere on the screen and I don't know what else to do. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

SoManyCrimes
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Helicopter puzzle

[Post New]by SoManyCrimes on Nov 13, 11 5:01 AM
I think you might actually have to turn all the lights ON? Then the door will open and the golf club will be inside.

If you've already got them turned off, though, it's easy! Just click on each corner light and you'll be done.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Nov 13, 11 5:07 PM
Yes, that's a mistake, you turn them on. I had to skip that one, but the lights were all on when I did.

[Post New]by ria1665 on Dec 19, 11 9:48 AM
Is there a better description on how to solve this. It looks impossible to me.

[Post New]by billie12003 on Jan 1, 12 5:56 AM
I have spent hours on this one, had all the lights off at one stage as the info said to do now some one is saying the lights need to be ON, impossible to skip because you need the golf club to stop the fan and so on. any tips on how to get the light s all on, there seems to be no logic behind the system of the squares.

mizy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mizy on Mar 23, 12 1:43 PM
I can skip the puzzle. i'm playing in the "casual" mode play and there you can hover over the hint button and then a notification comes up "SKIP". However for those who are playing in the more difficult levels, is it not possible to change the difficulty level to "casual" so you can ultimately skip the puzzle. As a test I went back to the menu, clicked on "options" and there I could change volume...etc. but also the DIFFICULTY level. So Let us know if this works ..... grtz Mizy

Go to: