textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Relics: Dark Hours

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 14, 11 5:48 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

Re:Comments for Relics: Dark Hours

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 14, 11 9:06 AM
I wish I could play this game but I just keep literally going in circles. I can't get off the second floor

sgueeie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sgueeie on Nov 14, 11 10:17 AM
Ditto!!! What is it with no walkthrough ? if any game needed it .... it was this one, I guess this is not my cup of tea well look again if thay come out with a walkthrough... good luck all have a nice day

alyaed
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by alyaed on Nov 14, 11 4:16 PM
spent 1/2 of trial game running in circles ...then tried tutorial and that didn't offer any help so deleted. yuck game.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Nov 14, 11 4:27 PM
The game has possibilities, but the interface makes it almost unplayable. I never did find the locker room. Spent the time running in circles. Sorry, but a no-buy for me

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 14, 11 6:05 PM
Well, I went back in and was surprise to find out that after all my running around this morning I had only used up 12 minutes of my demo time. I also found out that the game doesn't automatically save when you exit . I started fiddling around with it and I figured out how the navigation works. It is definitely tricky and you need to take your time and use the map. You also need to be very careful making your turns because they seem to be kind of hidden. I'm actually liking this game very much now. It's almost like I'm there instead of Monotone Matt. To me, this is more worthy of a CE than most of the games we've seen in the last month.

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Nov 14, 11 7:59 PM
I thought I had the trick of navigation but even using the map it was very confusing and like every comment before me, I pretty much ran in circles for 30 minutes. Other than the Math room, all the other doors were locked with no key to get in. How the heck is Matt supposed to "clean the desks?" The game looks so intriguing, but I'm so frustrated with it now I will play the second half of the demo when I'm in a better frame of mind.

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Jan 6, 12 5:05 AM
Hi fishies. I like these games, I have Carol Reed's. Every time you make a move, turn in a circle back to where you started. The rooms, halls and doors will magically appear. I had no trouble with the trial, but I got to the phone use in the food lab, the phone took my psychic's calling card. I need this in the library later. Any know what to do?
Thanks

Go to: