Art Detective

[Post New]by booker2100 on Jan 13, 09 6:58 AM
I played for the full hour. Didn't enjoy the game and would not buy it. As others have said the music was depressing and there was way too much repetition where one has to find the differences in all the pictures. Boring
Did a jigsaw puzzle which I enjoyed, but basically was not the kind of HOG that I usually love. Thanks for the free hour of trial BFG!

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Re:Art Detective

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 13, 09 7:37 AM
Just played for around 20mins, bored already ... too many find the differences and that flashing email was really getting in my nerves !!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr ....

Hope there's a good HO game out soon, or something like Mushroom Age etc ...

Lou

[Post New]by holycowharry on Jan 13, 09 8:30 AM
Annoying game...I wouldn't buy this even if it was 'free'.

uofl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by uofl on Jan 13, 09 10:28 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this just about the dumbest, most boring game ever....sure won't be buying it but am grateful to BFG for letting us try free for an hour.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 13, 09 11:16 AM
I loved this game and bought it.......KIDDING!!!!!!! I played for 11 minutes and uninstalled it.

We really need a good HO game!!

[Post New]by ecernan on Jan 13, 09 3:05 PM
This was a very disappointing game.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jan 13, 09 7:38 PM
the constant "youve got mail" was really annoying. i will not be buying this. but most games are boring after return to ravenhearst!

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Jan 14, 09 11:23 AM
qpr1 wrote:the constant "youve got mail" was really annoying. i will not be buying this. but most games are boring after return to ravenhearst!

my choice of words exactly!!! This one is "really" boring, but seems after Ravenhearst, everything is missing one thing or another

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 14, 09 2:29 PM
I played the demo. Then I bought the game. I was hoping for some education. Today, I don't like this game. I made a mistake bying it. See, I was hoping to see more different paintings. These are always the same style paintings by the same painter?

For lovers of the Art of Paintings, there is a potential for BFG to create a completely different Game. Search and Find, HO, different paintings throughout the epoques. Something like Ravenhearst 2 with a real ART thread.
BFG, what do you think?

Edited on 01/14/2009 at 2:35:26 PM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 14, 09 5:17 PM
Hi Keximo,

We do have a game that does use real pieces of art. You may like this one instead:

Secrets of Great Art

I hope you like it!

bfgErie

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Jan 15, 09 1:28 PM
i disliked this game almost as much as I disliked 'redrum'. No..........this one was worse; but not by much.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jan 15, 09 2:11 PM
tks BFG
will try finding this one: Secrets of Great Art.
Keximo

no1no3fan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by no1no3fan on Jan 16, 09 7:25 AM
Val Gor is another good one.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on May 25, 11 8:25 PM
Nope....not even worth it at $2.99......played the demo and uninstalled it after a short while.

Go to: