villsex
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

how do i climb the mountain

[Post New]by villsex on Nov 14, 11 10:47 PM
had come out of the bush and now have to climb the mountain. When she stops it says to put proper cursor on her. Whats is the proper cursor,as i can't seem to get any furthur
Thanks Geoff

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

how do i climb the mountain

[Post New]by nabsuc on Nov 15, 11 6:12 AM
villsex wrote:had come out of the bush and now have to climb the mountain. When she stops it says to put proper cursor on her. Whats is the proper cursor,as i can't seem to get any furthur
Thanks Geoff

Your Arrow is your cursor that you click on the sides of either Kates elbow or knees to climb the mountain.

villsex
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:how do i climb the mountain

[Post New]by villsex on Nov 15, 11 5:36 PM
thnks
will give it a go

villsex
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by villsex on Nov 16, 11 4:38 PM
ITS STILL not working
CAn't get any furthur with this part of the game. Is there anything else that i have to do to get to the top of the mountain PLEASE
Geoff

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Nov 17, 11 4:37 AM
nabsuc wrote:
nabsuc wrote:Have you used the Hatchet on the cliff to start you off? she uses the hatchet on the cliff front to support her before she attempts to climb up as the foot holes are to high, once you are on the foothold click on her above her head to go up 3xs click to go right 2xs then up 4xs then left 4xs up 2xs right 2xs up 2xs right 2xs then up 4 times you should get to the top what ever direction you go click on that side of kate and when you go up click above her head. hope that helps Good Luck!!!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 1:07 PM
"Your Arrow is your cursor that you click on the sides of either Kates elbow or knees to climb the mountain. "

this worked for me.

Go to: