bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 15, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Feb272007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy forum

[Post New]by Feb272007 on Nov 15, 11 3:26 AM
When do we get a blog walkthrough. I am stuck in Emma's bathroom. Don't know what to use or how to get water out of the tub.

[Post New]by trehingsta on Nov 15, 11 3:49 AM
to empty bathtub in bathroom there is a plunger in attack which you reach with step ladder.

[Post New]by madamconductor on Nov 15, 11 2:59 PM
Default Options settings has both Wide Screen and Full Screen set to On. If you turn off Wide Screen the game will fit the full monitor screen.

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Nov 16, 11 7:25 AM
Can anyone help me with the bookshelf puzzle? I have a weight, but I cannot figure out where to hang it. I have 3 books, put them up, but I am soooooo stuck and soooo frustrated. Please, help!!!

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Nov 16, 11 8:08 AM
I was SO close to what I needed to do with that weight. I figured it out ( by accident) and have finished the game. Whew!

[Post New]by bratjen12073 on Nov 17, 11 7:00 AM
I found the machine in the basement, but have tape and a slider left in my inventory. My map shows nothing left to investigate. Is there something to do with the tape and or slider or something else I need to do?

[Post New]by bratjen12073 on Nov 17, 11 7:04 AM
I figured out the slider, but still have tape...oh well I guess...lol

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Nov 17, 11 8:33 AM
can you help me, please, with the door puzzle in the big hall on second floor - there are four circles that revolve and I have one key (heart attached) that works on two circles

is there another key somewhere?

pegod
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by pegod on Nov 17, 11 12:01 PM
Wow!You are all ahead of me! I am stuck looking for the sixth cube to reveal the elevator code.Anyone?

chimystery
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chimystery on Nov 18, 11 11:51 AM
bratjen12073 wrote:I figured out the slider, but still have tape...oh well I guess...lol

what about the slider ???? what do you do with it ?? does the game just end this way ??? if so what a RIP OFF !!

[Post New]by bywheel on Nov 19, 11 8:43 AM
I finished the game and never used the tape either.

[Post New]by superuby22222 on Nov 22, 11 10:08 AM
is the plunger on the far side of the electric fence? and if so, how do i get through it?

[Post New]by superuby22222 on Nov 22, 11 10:13 AM
is the plunger on the far side of the electric fence? and if so, how do i get through it?

[Post New]by yvonnecheryl on Dec 6, 11 5:00 AM
HELP HELP HELP why don't they have a better walk through. I am so stuck and really have lost interest in this game. It's now not fun anymore.

[Post New]by cary18 on Dec 12, 11 3:38 PM
The slider is used down in the basement at the machine. I finished the game with nothing left in my inventory. I used the tape and found the plunger when I played, can't remember what for or where From the map there were still locked rooms but I never got into them. Don't know what was up with that.

[Post New]by myedgypal on Dec 16, 11 10:36 AM
Hello Big Fish. I just tried to play this Youda Mystery trial and it gets stuck in several places and burns up time.. The hidden area to find the green compass and medicine bottle will not be found nor does the hint button work. I would like to buy this game but not with all the flaws. Help me please . thank you.

Edited on 12/16/2011 at 10:38:48 AM PST

Welcome to Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy forum

[Post New]by carogers on Dec 21, 11 11:56 AM
i am stuck on the piano!!! i played the keys as marked on the music box, and nothing happened, i tried playing them backwards and still nothing happened!!! i tried playing the numbers underneath, and adding them, and minus, does anyone one know what i have to do please?

[Post New]by annferre on Dec 29, 11 11:39 PM
I finally found a walkthrough for those of you that need help.
http://wendysforum.net/index.php?action=printpage;topic=50560.0

[Post New]by catdante on Jan 30, 12 9:16 PM
I am so disappointed - I tried this game because it was featured on the home page of Big Fish and I feel a bit conned. Even without a walkthrough it took only a couple of hours, felt like it was a chapter not a whole book. This must be the worst game I have played in the last twelve months - really think that Big fish shouldn't just promote any game, they should check it out, this game was just slow, inaccurate and boring just one HOG after another, not much in the way of puzzles.

Go to: