7765317hp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

the brick wall .and the bombs

[Post New]by 7765317hp on Nov 15, 11 9:17 AM
Ihave tried and tried to blow up the wall. To no avail what can I do it's so annoying.
can any one help the wall keeps on filling up instead of going.help help.7765317hp

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:the brick wall .and the bombs

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 15, 11 4:48 PM
Hi 7765317hp,

Welcome to the pond! Hopefully these tips that I found over in the 'Nancy Drew LIGHTS CAMERA CURSES Walkthrough' thread will help:

prpldva wrote:Make sure that you dont explode bombs unless they are by rocks- if you do, you will get more rocks. Exploding a box wil give Ada more rocks.

minxs wrote:I found the bombs at the end hard to master. I just kept doing the best I could and finally it would come out okay, although sometimes not until I'd played MANY times. (Isn't this the one that makes things easier as you go aong, or is that stReturn to Ravenhearst? Anyway,I think the game may just have mercy on you at some point!)

Be sure you control the LEFT hand bombs when you are playing against Eda. My first time through I guess I didn't read closely and it seemed intuitive to play on the right. Not that it makes much difference.

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "bombs" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "bombs" will appear!

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Go to: