Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Bastet's fountain

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 15, 11 9:46 AM
Is it just me, or does this one go so slowly you could make a cup of coffee before the balls get anywhere near the pyramid? Honestly, I'm playing stage 7 and I nearly fell asleep waiting for a green ball to appear. Is it a glitch?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Bastet's fountain

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 16, 11 5:42 PM
Hi Cultistmum, yes, this appears to be a glitch with the easier difficulties in adventure mode. I timed it while playing on Easy once and it took over 45 minutes to complete! Folded a load of laundry and got a snack while waiting for the balls to come out enough to shoot. If you change the difficulty to Hard or Insane before playing the board, it will go considerably faster. The slow glitch also doesn't occur if playing in Blast Mode.
(edited for typos)

Edited on 11/16/2011 at 5:43:31 PM PST

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 17, 11 8:14 AM
I am playing in Blast mode... So the only way to get the achievements for completing the game on all levels is to put up with this? Oh, well, I expect I'll get more laundry done. Thanks.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 17, 11 4:46 PM
I hope it will unlock all the trophies for you...when I tried to get the player's choice and blast mode trophies one of them wouldn't light up for me which was a huge letdown after playing for days to beat insane difficulty.

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 18, 11 2:26 PM
I hate it when that happens. I love trophies and achievements - shallow of me, I suppose, but I love the shiny.

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Dec 10, 11 4:21 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Hi Cultistmum, yes, this appears to be a glitch with the easier difficulties in adventure mode. I timed it while playing on Easy once and it took over 45 minutes to complete! Folded a load of laundry and got a snack while waiting for the balls to come out enough to shoot. If you change the difficulty to Hard or Insane before playing the board, it will go considerably faster. The slow glitch also doesn't occur if playing in Blast Mode.
(edited for typos)

It is NOT a glitch That is the perplexity of this game. I just got done with that one and that level lasted all of 1/2 hour I went to the bathroom, looked out my window and fed a squirrel, fixed my self some eggs came back and ate them and the lines wer just getting to the 2nd tier.

Go to: