Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by Iron_horse on Nov 15, 11 1:09 PM
I'm stuck on this one. I made it to the tool shed and found everything except the broken glass which is hidden somewhere in the scene. I click on the hint and nothing happens. I have restarted the level four times and restarted the game three times with no luck. can not skip this area so i'm stuck in the tool shed, WHY???

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 15, 11 2:16 PM
Hi Iron_horse

SPOILER ALERT

•Find the 10 hidden objects listed at the bottom of the screen, in any order, circled in red in the image.

•The glass needs to be cleaned up before you can pick it up.

•Find the 2 inventory items among the hidden objects: the BROOM and the DUSTBIN are circled in yellow.

•Put the 2 inventory items on the glass behind the stool to clean it up; then click on the glass to pick it up.

Iron_horse highlight the area above here.

For further help click on the All Game Forum Tab find your game name on the page that comes up and click on it. This takes you to the forum for your game. One of the posts has walkthrough on it with a clickable link to the walkthrough. Handy if you get stuck again

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 16, 11 12:57 AM
Hi Iron_horse,

Welcome to the pond!

Next to the hints lyrialice provided, I also want to share a link to the walkthrough of this game, in case you need some more assistance:

The Crop Circles Mystery walkthrough.

I'm also going ahead and pop this thread over to the

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: