can't exit screen

[Post New]by sezza2525 on Nov 15, 11 4:24 PM
Hi

I've just started this game, got everything out of the helicopter and moved to screen overlooking the ocean (has a tree). Have sent the SOS email. But now I can't find the hotspot to exit the screen nd go back to the helicopter. I know the game has bugs, but I've tried clicking everywhere!!!!
Can someone please describe where abouts this hotspot is, exactly? Very frustrated!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Draconity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:can't exit screen

[Post New]by Draconity on Feb 9, 12 5:43 PM
I'm having the same problem. If someone could help, that'd be great.

Nic_E_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

can't exit screen

[Post New]by Nic_E_ on Aug 10, 12 5:39 AM
sezza2525 wrote:Hi

...and moved to screen overlooking the ocean (has a tree).... But now I can't find the hotspot to exit the screen nd go back to the helicopter.... Can someone please describe where abouts this hotspot is...

the hotspot is the bottom left hand side of the screen... your cursor will show shoe-prints when you are over the/a hotspot to move locations/screens - hope that helps

also if you are wondering how to exit to the menu screen use the escape button on your keyboard

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Nov 28, 12 6:41 AM
The game should have better controls than that, IMO. Really sorry I spent money on this game. Maybe if I persevere, I'll like it better but at this point I'm not sure I want to bother. A game should be relaxing and fun, not stressful.

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Sep 15, 13 11:20 AM
I actually quit the game and started again. Then I found out that you have to get rid of the inventory bar before the little feet appear so that you can leave that area. Not the best planning. I think RowanGolightly sums it up perfectly

[Post New]by SHELLLS on Dec 23, 13 4:52 PM
in reply and response to many comments, you have to go around your screen and find the hotspots carefully, and yes this game is well worth the money. It's hard and trying at times, but it's great. Stick it out and go online line and search for the walkthrough, I wish I could tell everyone where but it's not allowed. Remember move your cursor around slowly.

Go to: