Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Elevator code

[Post New]by Syrenia on Nov 16, 11 1:03 PM
I have all the cubes, but can't seem to solve the puzzle. One of my cubes appears to be sideways. Anyone else have this issue?

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:Elevator code

[Post New]by Syrenia on Nov 16, 11 1:07 PM
Nevermind, figured out what I was doing wrong...

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 16, 11 1:23 PM
I haven't!! Please tell us!

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Nov 16, 11 8:57 PM
Yes, can someone please give some help with the elevator code? I have all 6 cubes but cannot figure out the right combination. If you write for help and then figure it out, please post your answer as well. It helps the other fishes who are stuck with the same problem.

Thank you

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Syrenia on Nov 16, 11 11:12 PM
I realized after I posted that to rotate the face first I had to turn the cube on one plane (horizontal) and then the other (vertical).

[Post New]by littlegem24 on Nov 17, 11 12:50 AM
I have tried that but can still not make a picture I must be stupid.........what are the pictures supposed to be I have posted twice for an answer but have had no response......:-(

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 17, 11 1:19 AM
if you look at the coat of arms above the doorway in the hall you will get a clue as to what the picture is

[Post New]by neelloc1 on May 2, 13 10:02 PM
It's the red and blue pieces. Top left blue filigree with part of helmet with 3 yellow buttons; top right has red filigree with part of helmet with cross; middle left is red shield, blue flowers; middle right is blue shield, red flowers; bottom left is blue shield with red filigree; and bottom right is red shield with blue filigree. Hope this helps. I have a screenshot, but could't see a way to post it.

When I got to second floor, screen went black. Thought I could grab flashlight, but nothing happened. Stayed black screen. Just quit. Seems buggy.

[Post New]by TerriBills on Sep 6, 13 3:27 PM
I got the picture right but no code popped up. And there is no option to skip. What do I do next?

Go to: