Short

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Nov 16, 11 1:14 PM
Man this game is way to short on the SE version...a no buy for me...sorry big fish

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Short

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 16, 11 2:11 PM
Wow you must be a fast player have just finished & it took me 3-1/2 hours on the advanced mode

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jul 23, 12 5:53 PM
I thought it was a good length; I don't play them straight throught, but this one seemed to keep going even after I thought it would be over. Good one!

Celticcoco

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Oct 28, 12 7:22 PM
I always take my time with these games, looking around, absorbing it all in. To complete the whole game, took me a total of 14 hours, played over 3 days. So no, I did not think this was short at all.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 7, 12 3:49 PM
Everyone is intitled to their opinion, and of course we all play at different speeds, so please, try the game for yourself.

I really hate it when I purchase a game, and find out, it wasn't worth the money, because it was to short.
NOT the case with this game, in fact I was really surprised, at just how long this game was, it kept going and going, so for myself, I thought it was a very good length, just MHO, but like I said, try it for yourself.

I wouldn't have posted, but this is an AWESOME game, loved every minute of it, so please don't miss out on a great game, based on other opinions.
I will play this again, because it had FUN game play, and I really enjoyed this one, can't say that about others I've played and finished.

tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by tjwilson on May 30, 13 10:07 PM
Very short. Not a fun game at all, bad plot, hard to logically finish it, don't waste your money op\n this one!

Go to: