bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 17, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by PaulandMatt on Nov 22, 11 7:11 AM
Fun game, and no slight to the new game producers, but wish the old company would've kept going on a new version.

[Post New]by trytoday on Nov 30, 11 12:13 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm stuck, how do I find the sparkplug? Thanks for any help you may give me.

Edited on 11/30/2011 at 12:15:06 PM PST

[Post New]by Dparty43 on Nov 30, 11 4:28 PM
trytoday wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition players.

I'm stuck, how do I find the sparkplug? Thanks for any help you may give me.

[Post New]by Dparty43 on Nov 30, 11 4:32 PM
spark plugis in the beginning in the broken draw and wires in front of the fire ,,but you have to go into the world get things you need first the go back to where you first go into the new world and youll get the plugs n wire

[Post New]by dwjames40 on Dec 31, 11 11:23 AM
First attempt to start game ERROR 809 -- Restarted PC tried several times to start game to NO AVAIL - no error message just stays on "Recent Activity" screen -- HELP

[Post New]by Jae2Swt on Jan 28, 12 9:01 PM
Hello, I am trying to play the 1 hour version of this game, but every time I try to hoover over the inventory list to pull it up for viewing or getting an item, the game's option menu keeps popping up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and that doesn't help. I am using MAC 10.7.2., so this is the MAC version. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Also, in this particular forum, I can not locate the "start a discussion' button. So I had to 'reply' to this thread with my question. Sorry!

[Post New]by Danno1950 on Feb 23, 12 4:14 PM
Jae2Swt wrote:Hello, I am trying to play the 1 hour version of this game, but every time I try to hoover over the inventory list to pull it up for viewing or getting an item, the game's option menu keeps popping up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and that doesn't help. I am using MAC 10.7.2., so this is the MAC version. Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Jae2Swt. I am having the same problem, not only with Azada, but a number of games released around Christmas. I've gotten to where if that "option menu" popups up a couple of times, I just delete the game, because it's not worth my trouble. And it seems like it's worst on this Azada game.

I submitted my info to the help desk, and they replied that they've seen this issue from a number of users who are on Lion Mac 10.7.2 and later. There's apparently a conflict between the OS and the games. They're working on it, and plan to release updates as soon as the problem is resolved.

Dan

[Post New]by yadayadamom on Mar 5, 12 5:13 PM
Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition. Cursor does not respond correctly, it lags and skips around, making game play very frustrating. I have seen this issue a few times before but there was always a patch to correct it. I have not seen a patch for this issue, as of yet. Is there a way to correct this?

[Post New]by sandralwhite on Mar 20, 12 4:13 PM
I didn't see the mirror shard, when i got pollen on my brush and said ok. Now it will not let me pick it up. How do get the last shard to do the mirror puzzle?

[Post New]by afifiloh on Jul 1, 12 7:58 AM
We want Azada Adventures .. this azada sucks .. i doesn't like this .. it seems not sequel to azada ancient magic . T_________T

[Post New]by twojays2 on Jul 4, 12 7:23 AM
Please help if anyone can...when I try to unlock the cave I cannot find the lock shown in the strategy guide..is it in the wall of the cave or somehow attached to the skeleton of a bird with a message on it's wing ??????
It is driving me crazy..each time I ask for help with this bit it says nothing to be done here!
twojays

Re: the captive unicorn in the black magician's castle

[Post New]by Barrendur on Jul 29, 12 11:46 AM
Does the bonus material in the CE reveal or resolve the fate of the unicorn that's held captive in the black magician's castle (towards the end of the game)?

As an ingredient of one of the potions you have to make, you must include a lock of rainbow-coloured hair from the captive unicorn locked in a cage in the black magician's castle. But after that scene where you obtain the hair, you can no longer interact with the unicorn and the unicorn is never shown again. Nor is its fellow captive, the cyclops.

Does the CE of the game have any more information about the unicorn and the cyclops? Do they appear in game any further and are you able to free them? I'm fascinated by these minor characters and would like to know their stories.

tlhigley
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by tlhigley on Feb 5, 13 1:24 AM
I am very disappointed in this game. I have tried everything tech support has suggested and still cannot get past the second world. I bought it because I loved the previous two. Very few games keep me challenged like they did. I was really excited to see this one. Now I am very sad.

plut
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by plut on Jun 25, 13 4:07 AM

Pls,i want the valid (security) key for this game.Thank you-Nora.

Go to: