bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 17, 11 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

Re:Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:15 AM
I can see nothing wrong with this game, because I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT!!!!
C'mon BF, Give us a download button, please, pretty please.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 17, 11 12:18 AM
Hi nomatt,

Are you currently a Game Club member? Only Game Club members are able to try and purchase the TGT. You might want to double check your Game Club status just in case, through your My Game Club page.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:21 AM
I sure am, and I'm signed in. The daily deal has a try and buy buttons, TGT does not.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:30 AM
Sorry guys, It says my credit card has expired and I need to update my payment method. It hasn't expired! It is good until 2014, it is a debit card and there is no problem with it. ????

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 17, 11 12:33 AM
Did you try re-entering your card info?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 17, 11 12:34 AM
nomatt, you could try entering your payment method again as if it were an entirely new method, and switch over to that one. That should prompt the system to attempt a new billing charge.

Make sure you first enter your details as a new payment method, and then delete the old one. You can find some instructions here in the below help article:

Update Billing Information

bfgRhone

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:40 AM
I have done that but it's still the same. I'll add a credit card and see what happens.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:45 AM
I have added a credit card and that is the same. The page tells me I need to update my card info and there are no download buttons. Both the cards I have added are good. What now???

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 12:57 AM
Please reply bfgRhone, This is getting stranger. All the time I have been trying to get this sorted I only had one game club credit showing at the top of the page. Now it shows 2, my payment date is today! so my details and cards must be good but I still cannot get the game.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 17, 11 1:05 AM
nomatt wrote:Please reply bfgRhone, This is getting stranger. All the time I have been trying to get this sorted I only had one game club credit showing at the top of the page. Now it shows 2, my payment date is today! so my details and cards must be good but I still cannot get the game.

We moderators don't have access to billing/account details, but that could mean the recurring charge has gone through. You should be able to see this confirmed on your My Game Club page.

Try to sign out of your account, close your browser, restart your browser and sign back in to the website to see if you can see the download buttons for today's TGT.

bfgRhone

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 1:09 AM
I have tried all that. I have even restarted my PC. I have also looked at loads of other games and the download buttons are there but not for Azada? Even todays daily deal has them. This is very odd, I can get any game from BF except Azada????

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Nov 17, 11 1:21 AM
Maybe try using Paypal to have it taken out of your bank account instead of using your debit card. I've used this method in the past and it worked.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 1:33 AM
But both cards are good. I can get any other game EXCEPT Azada! They have even taken my game club payment today while I was tryng to sort this out.

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Nov 17, 11 1:52 AM
I was playing the game, after I purchased it and going along fine until my PC kicked me out with an error message and closed the game on me. My PC is brand new, only had for 2 days now.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Nov 17, 11 2:19 AM
Sorry nomatt,

Did you not get the email saying that today is the official "BFG doesn't like nomatt" day ?
{{{hugs}}}

These things do happen to us all at some point.

Jojo

crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by crawle1960 on Nov 17, 11 2:24 AM
nomatt it happened to me last week. said both the cards i entered were invalid. I left it and had chores to do. Tried later and bingo ! Guess we all get a glitch with cards sometimes

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 2:26 AM
Oh jojo, I wish I was as joyful as you :] I wouldn't mind if it was a HDO game but c'mon, Azada! that's just cruel.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 17, 11 2:35 AM
You could try cancelling your account, and then reinstating it. But it should let you delete your old card info, and let you re-enter new card without having to cancel the account first. I do understand the frustration...been there.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Nov 17, 11 5:06 AM
Well whatever bug BF had it seems to be resolved. Azada is now downloading. Woo Hoo! Thanks all.

Go to: