New Upgrades stopped being offered

[Post New]by PennyF on Nov 17, 11 9:33 PM
I have been playing on and off for a week - and just noticed that no new upgrade options are being offered. Is there a limit? That makes no sense as all indications are that an upgrade "flyer will be available in all scenes. I play in relaxed mode, skip most games and just focus on the **** portion. I have 4 rooms still to be unlocked. Please help.

Re:New Upgrades stopped being offered

[Post New]by PennyF on Nov 17, 11 9:58 PM
Sorry - just found out I finished the game before I unlocked all the rooms. Sorry everyone but be advised it can happen....

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Nov 18, 11 9:33 AM
PennyF, I hope you realize that even though you "finished" the game, you can continue playing for a long, long time!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 19, 11 5:38 PM
Littleswimmer wrote:PennyF, I hope you realize that even though you "finished" the game, you can continue playing for a long, long time!!

Actually, you do eventually reach a point in the game where it will no longer allow you to do hidden object scenes. It tells you you've played all that you can play. You can still go into the house, but none of the rooms are available to play.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

New Upgrades stopped being offered

[Post New]by Laflamme on Apr 8, 12 4:26 PM
PennyF wrote:I have been playing on and off for a week - and just noticed that no new upgrade options are being offered. Is there a limit?

There is an achievement for 30 upgrades, so I guess that this would be the limit.

Go to: