Prime Suspect

[Post New]by sbowling on Nov 12, 07 3:15 PM
I can't seem to finish Prime Suspect. I can't get past the gem box. Can anyone help me open it. I have been stuck since summer.

kathih
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re: Prime Suspect

[Post New]by kathih on Nov 12, 07 6:52 PM
Wish I could help but I have been stuck there too! Hope somebody will help us! Please!

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: Prime Suspect

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Nov 16, 07 5:06 AM
sbowling wrote:I can't seem to finish Prime Suspect. I can't get past the gem box. Can anyone help me open it. I have been stuck since summer.

On the wall of the tenement is a sign reading --
A key to the box for you is imparted
Always slide toward the last place you started.

The puzzle works by the player selecting a point (a) of an 8-pointed star to place a gem on. The gem is then slid to one of two possible points (b,c). The second gem needs to be slid to point "a" where you started.

Gem 3 will cover the spot you placed the second gem before sliding it. I don't have the puzzle in front of me but you always slide the gems toward the "last place you started." If you do, you should finish the puzzle.

hippy53
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Prime Suspect

[Post New]by hippy53 on Nov 6, 08 3:06 AM
I've done everything everyone has told me to do and I have failed to solve the last puzzle. I give up. Prime is the only mcf I have failed on.

[Post New]by bred52 on Nov 12, 08 12:00 PM
I tried clicking on one point and then clicking on th 2nd one and then sliding it back to the original point. That works. But when i click on the 3rd point, and then try to slide it to the 2nd point, it won't let me slide it back anymore. You can only slide them forward. I'm stuck here also and wish there was a better way of getting an answer than trying to get one on a forum. why isn't there a spot on this web site you can click on to find your answer? I enjoyed getting to where i am in the game. but i'm ready to toss it now. HELP!!!!

Humpard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Humpard on Feb 22, 09 10:49 PM
I'll help you ....

Number them by clockwise .. The top part is number 1 , Next 2 ... So on and so forth

this is the only pattern you should do

1-4-6-1 2-7-5-2 8-5-3-8 6-3

(If you don't get it read another instruction below)

To open the gem box I call the top point 1, and the following points (clockwise) 2, 3, 4 etc. Now if you start the puzzle, click the following points:
1-4-6-1 2-7-5-2 8-5-3-8 6-3 voila, the box opens.

[Post New]by llindaseabury on Mar 23, 09 9:10 AM
Humpard, you were right, out of all the post your's was exactly on target! First I did not understand, but I started with the top circle, then counted four spaces clockwise, then six and so on and it worked. Thanks! I had been stuck for quite some time just like the others!

Linda

[Post New]by palmore on Aug 18, 09 12:03 AM
Help me please! does anyone know how to extend the free trial, mytime ran out before i got a chance to play and decide if i should purchase or not!

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Aug 18, 09 5:36 AM
palmore wrote:Help me please! does anyone know how to extend the free trial, mytime ran out before i got a chance to play and decide if i should purchase or not!

Go to the Online Games tab right up there ^ click Hidden Object games and you can play it online for free to get a feel for whether or not you like it well enough to buy it.

HTH

streetdown
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by streetdown on Sep 22, 09 6:32 AM
I get to the place you find eight planets. When I click them on, nothing happens. How do you unlock this puzzle?

[Post New]by RavensWings on Aug 17, 10 9:16 AM
I will give it a try, thanks everyone.

Go to: