bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pirates Plunder - Released on October 18, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Blackbeard himself said "Ahoy!" when he played this swashbuckling slot game. Take your chances on the high seas of luck as you try to unlock treasure with lucky spins. Scattered pirate coins and parrot symbols will help you progress through a map that leads the way to more treasure chests. Just beware of the Skull of Doom!

Re:Pirates Plunder - Released on October 18, 2006

[Post New]by Neaner55 on Aug 12, 09 5:35 PM
I downloaded this game today and I dont know if I have a problem or not. I checked the paytable and as with most of this type of game 3 symbols in a payline win, but the game I am playing doesnt seem to pay on anything except 2 pirate coins and when I get three or more of these coins I get the free spins, Im not getting any pays for 3 or more other symbols. Can you tell me if this is a glich or Ive bought a lemon

[Post New]by luvmyboys93 on Aug 18, 09 4:02 PM
I am having issues as well. I can not find where I get to choose how many lines I want to play. Anyone know the secret?

dachawawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dachawawa on Sep 16, 09 8:35 PM
Same problem here. The only thing it pays on is the pirate coins. Didn't even bother finishing the trial.

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 12, 10 3:55 AM
I had the same exact issue. I can't believe after three and a half years, this game still has that glitch!

It worked to just close the game and then hit play again but I only lasted ten minutes before I uninstalled it. I like the slot games but this one was probably my least favorite of all of the slots BigFish has to offer.

mum26
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by mum26 on May 24, 10 12:38 AM
Well, I stupidly downloaded this game just now and the same thing is happening here too, I can't believe that BF re-released this game with the same problem, and please don't tell me my system is not up-to-date. I've just reformatted and installed windows 7 with fully up-to-date drivers, etc, and on a check just before I am fully updated. Come on BF, this is no joke. Some of us like to play a little relaxing bit of fun, but this is just wasted money for me, sorry to say.

[Post New]by leeinsc on May 24, 10 7:36 AM
I just downloaded the game and am having the same problem not being able to select how many paylines I want. It only pays on the pirates coins. It is very boring. I love slot games. A waste of money.....wasn't this re-release beta tested?

[Post New]by andreakunst on May 24, 10 10:25 AM
It looked like this was going to be fun, but i have the same problem. can't click any bet keys and only pay on skulls. darn!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 24, 10 2:21 PM
I only tried this today because it was the dd. I found it only paid on the "pirate coins" even when it shows 20 lines it never paid on anything but the coins, 3 birds nope, 3 cannon's nope, 3 ships wheels nope. Got boring cuz it didnt pay. Dont know if this was a technical issue or not but coming from a dedicated gambler & game player this game stunk!

[Post New]by luciegreg4189 on Apr 10, 11 3:13 PM
This is 2011 now and the game is doing the same thing, Only pays on pirate coins. Can't choose # of lines to play only amount. Can this be fixed or do I dump it?

Go to: