tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

MAGIC BOOK...CELLAR DOOR AZADA codes

[Post New]by tictacsix on Nov 18, 11 3:25 AM
What happened to using the code words from the past two games? Magic Book ....Cellar Door....???

MarjoryM
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:MAGIC BOOK...CELLAR DOOR AZADA codes

[Post New]by MarjoryM on Nov 18, 11 8:09 AM
just what I was going to ask...

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 18, 11 8:09 AM
'Magic Book' was used in Azada: Ancient Magic.

'Cellar Door' wasn't made a part of this one, I guess.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Nov 21, 11 11:10 PM
Being part of the ending in AZADA 2, I found it odd that there was no mention or usage for the "cellar door" code word in AZADA Libro. Oh well, still a great game!!

shill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shill on Dec 3, 11 8:42 PM
I was disappointed about that too!!..... made sure I kept the codes too.... sort of annoying that they didn't use them...

stargirld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by stargirld on Feb 17, 12 4:41 PM
I was just searching for the same thing. I was going thru some old files on my mac when I saw an azada.txt I was keeping the code words in. Now I'm going to be pouty that I can't use them:

[Post New]by kazooie2628 on Feb 19, 12 3:51 PM
MAGIC BOOK is used in Azada 2. When you complete the game (or before then, I'm not sure if it has to be at the end) go to the portrait of Titus. It opens up and you type in the code. Then you get a new book called The Creature which you can play for fun. I'm not sure what happened with CELLAR DOOR. Maybe they just forgot. After all, I didn't feel that this game really connected with the ending of the last game. There was no mention of what happened after beating the genie and the player character seems to have never met Titus before in In Libro. I guess we'll just never know.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 8, 12 7:33 PM
In the USA if a car dealership runs a newspaper ad and says, "When you come in for a test drive, mention this ad for a free prize," if they don't give you a free prize when you go in and mention the ad, they are breaking the law. When a game developer tells you that you can use the code CELLAR DOOR to unlock bonus content in their next game, and then you can't, they are breaking the law. This game was sold using LIES and DECEPTION.

Shame on you BFG. To all the Big Fish employees: How does it feel to work for a company with a policy of dishonesty and illegality?

[Post New]by Vic_the_Sho on Sep 8, 12 8:36 AM
cbellcrm wrote:In the USA if a car dealership runs a newspaper ad and says, "When you come in for a test drive, mention this ad for a free prize," if they don't give you a free prize when you go in and mention the ad, they are breaking the law. When a game developer tells you that you can use the code CELLAR DOOR to unlock bonus content in their next game, and then you can't, they are breaking the law. This game was sold using LIES and DECEPTION.

Shame on you BFG. To all the Big Fish employees: How does it feel to work for a company with a policy of dishonesty and illegality?

I don't think they ever actually say you can use the codes in the next game. From what I remember, when you get the code the wording is that you perhaps should remember it because it MAY become important in a later adventure.... or something like that. I just remember it being worded very iffy like.

Go to: