Drawn: Trail of Shadows - stuck hummingbirds

[Post New]by cheeky_monkey_ on Nov 18, 11 7:01 PM
I am at the part with the hummingbirds coloring the rabbit. For some reason when I select a color, I get a message that says "the hummingbirds are busy", but all they do is continue to fly around and are not coloring in the rabbit. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game with no luck. Anyone having the same problem?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Drawn: Trail of Shadows - stuck hummingbirds

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 19, 11 12:25 AM
Hi cheeky_monkey

If you click on the All Game Forums tab this opens a page find your game name. Watch you don't pick the Collectors Edition, click on it and it takes you to your game forum.

Usually there is a heading near the top of the page saying Walkthrough. Go into the post and find the clickable link. Look at the walkthrough and see if you have missed a step. Missing a step often won't let you do the needed action.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 19, 11 1:30 AM
Hi cheeky_monkey_,

Welcome to the pond!

As lyrialice mentioned, the walkthrough might help solve the puzzle:

Click on the fawn; it says you must restore the flowers at the base of the tree.

Zoom into the ground; put the SEEDS and the CAN OF WATER on the ground to activate a puzzle.

Click on a flower and then on a white section for a hummingbird to paint that section.

Take the hog head (1) and put it on the pig body (2) to wipe the slate clean.

Please look at the screenshot for the solution (3).

If a game has a walkthrough, it will be located at the top of the forum.

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Forum.

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by gail3rn on Nov 25, 11 8:01 AM
I am having the same problem and I have completed everything.

[Post New]by Athealis on Nov 27, 11 1:26 AM
Same problem. FYI to all people trying to give a solution to the puzzle: this is a game bug, it is not an inability to solve the puzzle. The game is BROKEN, with no known way to fix it.

[Post New]by Athealis on Nov 27, 11 12:34 PM
I had to start the game over to get by this bug, the next time i played I did not encounter it. Lesson: developers need to beta test their games before releasing them!

[Post New]by butterflydhc on May 13, 12 9:10 PM
I am having the same problem in the section with mixing the paint colors. The spoon from the red pigment pot is hanging mid air and will not move. I have tried stopping and restarting tghe game, uninstalling and reinstalling the game and have updated my Adobe Flash. Even after a reboot following the Flash update, the spoon is still just hanging there doing nothing. Any suggestions regarding a fix?

Edited on 05/15/2012 at 6:14:06 PM PST

bur2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bur2000 on Mar 17, 13 1:53 PM
Same here... BFG games are quite often broken, I lost save games several times, got stuck like in this game and so on.

Maybe they should focus on fixing these bugs instead of releasing "one broken game every day".

Go to: