HOG in restoration house

[Post New]by Idahonative on Nov 18, 11 9:33 PM
Ok, I have found everything in the picture...except the candle which I KNOW is hidden in the stupid bat. The strategy guide says "Use the flashlight on the bat to scare it" ...what flashlight? The one that stayed in the bottom of the well in the dungeon? The dungeon that you can't get into because the entrance blew up? I couldn't retrieve it from the well at the time that I used it there. SO WHERE DO I GET A STUPID FLASHLIGHT?

Re:HOG in restoration house

[Post New]by Idahonative on Nov 18, 11 9:57 PM
Ok....now I feel stupid...ignore my request!!! I found that stupid flashlight right there in the stupid HOG!!

tesloca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by tesloca on Nov 20, 11 4:40 PM
how do u open the envelope?!!??!!??!?!

msam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by msam on Nov 25, 11 11:47 AM
I can't open the envelope either - no tool to use. Also, strategy guide says to go to restoration office lower floor. There's a restoration house in the flooded street, but no office or lower floor.

Update - I found the answer. Look on the strategy guide at frame #41. You'll find the letter opener later in the game. Also on the lower floor, the entrance is underneath the coffee table. Go figure why they put it there? HOG !!!

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 7:37:54 AM PST

[Post New]by ladylead on May 17, 12 6:41 PM
I need to find the ruby for the skull. when I was doing the original HOG something happened and I lost it. Now it wont open. Also The theater quit on me.???

Help

[Post New]by ladylead on May 17, 12 7:33 PM
Hey, I actually was able to go back and get the ruby. wasn't looking in the right place for it. Finished the game. thanks to the strategy guide. Your help was great too. Was never able to get back to the Theater and get that open. I had a hard time remembering where the restoration house was. . I' quiting now and going to bed. I usually play in the evening to wind down. Will try the bonus game another night/

Go to: