bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 19, 11 12:20 AM
You can give this game a try by going to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips or just to socialize with other Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgRhone

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness is here!

[Post New]by snookataylor on Nov 19, 11 9:37 AM
Didn't think much of this game at the beginning but as time went on I got hooked. Excellent graphics, can have rolling screens if you want, not full of HOG but enough. Took me about 2.5 to 3 hours to complete, but I did use the hint button quite a bit if I wasn't sure where to go. Well done BFG.

[Post New]by belldealer on Nov 19, 11 11:15 AM
IS THERE GOING TO BE A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME?

[Post New]by belldealer on Nov 19, 11 11:16 AM
IS THERE GOING TO BE A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME?

[Post New]by Dorathebluefish on Nov 20, 11 12:59 PM
Enjoyed this game very much. Took about 3-12 hours to finish and missed only one achievement. At first I was disappointed that there was no strategy guide but didn't really need it. I'm finding myself depending a lot on strategy guides and this was a pleasant change and gave me the feeling that I can still play these games without the guide. Good game B.G.

Go to: