paint palette in cottage

[Post New]by ecoliers on Nov 19, 11 1:14 AM
Can anyone help, i am in the cottage trying to mix the paint and the spoon for the red paint has frozen in the middle of the screen, any advice as how to unfreeze the spoon. Thanks a lot

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

paint palette in cottage

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Nov 19, 11 4:21 AM
ecoliers wrote:Can anyone help, i am in the cottage trying to mix the paint and the spoon for the red paint has frozen in the middle of the screen, any advice as how to unfreeze the spoon. Thanks a lot

No ideas, sorry, but if you find out let me know, I have the same problem. Thanks!

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:paint palette in cottage

[Post New]by akfrosty on Nov 19, 11 3:22 PM
Me too, except mine is the blue paint, so I will be watching this thread to see if anybody has a answer.

lyssa7712
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by lyssa7712 on Nov 19, 11 3:58 PM
I can't even get a color - it gives me some error message like pleasewaitambpalette?

ritchieprod
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by ritchieprod on Nov 20, 11 9:33 AM
I had a problem with a freeze on another screen and had to quit and restart. That fixed it for me. Good luck!

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Nov 22, 11 12:26 AM
I changed player names and started a new game. When I got to the paint palette, every thing went like it was supposed to. No freezing spoon! So it might help if you changed users.

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Dec 4, 11 7:16 PM
Same problem, so clearly no fix. VERY frustrating. I'll restart once, but that's it for me. I'm glad we can give ratings now, so we can express our displeasure with games that don't work.

[Post New]by Tamikus on Sep 17, 14 8:22 PM
I cannot crush the red paint. The pestle is stuck. Any help?

Go to: