Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Definite glitch with the mirror portion

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Nov 19, 11 8:58 AM
As the third person to have a problem in the cellar, after tying up the flower with the spoon and yarn, and getting the brush, this portion of the game closes so quickly the mirror shard cannot be picked up, and one cannot get back to get the shard. This leads me to believe there may be a glitch in this portion of the game.

When one tries to fix the mirror on the first floor, nothing works because the mirror shard cannot be picked up from the previous portion of the game.

Other than restarting the game under another name, does anyone have a solution for this glitch? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Off to contact CS; I'm so irritated by this, was really enjoying the CE.

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Re:Definite glitch with the mirror portion

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Nov 21, 11 6:39 PM
Luckily I came back to see what was going on with the mirror problem, and the guide saying one of the pieces was in the flower/spoon/glue portion.

Guide was wrong, and I have to thank kelexia 1M times for her correct answer. Many thanks, kelexia.

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Nov 21, 11 6:56 PM
Hi,
I was having a great time with Azada and managed to tie up the flower and get the mirror piece. I then went to the mirror and tried to put the pieces on the mirror and they disappeared so I then put the glue on the mirror to see if that was the answer and nothing happened. I can't get the mirror pieces back to put the glue on them to activate the puzzle so if someone out there can help me without starting over I would be extremely
happy
Shae01

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Dec 9, 11 2:53 PM
Sablesshadow wrote:Luckily I came back to see what was going on with the mirror problem, and the guide saying one of the pieces was in the flower/spoon/glue portion.

Guide was wrong, and I have to thank kelexia 1M times for her correct answer. Many thanks, kelexia.

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Dec 9, 11 2:57 PM
This is for sablesshadows regarding glitch in mirror problem.
You mentioned kelexia got you through this? I posted an
email regarding my problem of losing a shard and can't find it
anywhere. Can you help me....sure would appreciate it!

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Mar 12, 13 5:11 PM
Same here i thought i had got the third piece and that it disappeared so cant use the glue either.

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 5:13:02 PM PST

Go to: