[Post New]by cll1950 on Nov 20, 11 12:10 AM
Carry on fish.

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:DD Nov 20 Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Nov 20, 11 2:08 AM
I bought this game at full price and I loved it! On advanced settings it was a real challenge for me and fun at the same time. Kept me playing a long time.

For a Daily Deal, it's a steal! I highly recommend it.

Happy gaming!

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Nov 20, 11 7:29 AM
I played this some time ago. It is colourful and the objects are fairly easy to find. However, they are only listed at the bottom of the page when there is space for them. There is some walking around as you have to go back to the hut to cast spells by putting items in a pot as they go past on a conveyer belt. I liked the game and would give it 4 stars if I was rating it.

[Post New]by hippiefishie on Nov 20, 11 10:15 AM
This is a great game and I enjoy everything about it, the only thing misising is the voices, but it's a definite buy for me. Thanks BF.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Nov 20, 11 11:37 AM
I purchased this when first released. Almost the entire game is played in the outdoors which I really enjoyed. No car crashes or decayed mansions.

It is fun, light, and in some cases appears (deceptively) simple -- but some navigation challenges and several interactive inventory usage challenges keep it interesting.

No glitches, although early on there was plenty of confusion about the Inventory Bag "not opening". I was one of those folks so I know how silly I felt when I realized why certain items I found didn't go into Inventory -- but instead went somewhere very visible but I didn't see them. And I play Hidden Object games LOL.

The map includes a ? to show when there is something there to do and when you click on it, you see the item. This is a multi-pairs of sneakers sort of game. Sparkles indicate a scene, but from that initial entry to the scene, you frequently navigate further in...or further out. Really learned to love that map.

The conveyor belt appeared worrisome to those of us with slower clicking abilities, but I was relieved to learn that the items keep going around til I got what I needed, so no clicking frenzy required. I found the whole experience very enjoyable and have replayed it a couple of times.

Edited on 11/20/2011 at 8:46:45 PM PST

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Nov 20, 11 11:37 AM
I bought this when first released. Fun game but could not finish due to glitches with lamps that occured very late in the game. Unfortunately the only way to correct the glitch was to restart. Too bad.

Edited on 11/20/2011 at 12:29:12 PM PST

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Nov 20, 11 1:14 PM
So far, I'm the only one that hasn't cared for this game. It's cartoonish which is fine, except some of the objects are hard to recognize due to the drawings. It's a type of HOG, except at the bottom of the screen they give you the items, like 3 beakers, mushroom, fire diety, etc. All of the objects are not listed in the beginning, but rather as you cross off one, another appears. I became bored with this game, and would only give it a 2 out of 5 rating.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Nov 20, 11 2:06 PM
A great game and it's a DD. I wanted to buy this when it came out but don't know why I didn't. Like the graphics and puzzle play. Don't think anyone could go wrong on getting this one.. A Real Deal..

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Nov 20, 11 2:23 PM
After reading the reviews, I bought this and am glad I did. There is a lot of running around, but love the graphics and am enjoying the game on a rainy old day.

Go to: