userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Length?

[Post New]by userfree on Nov 20, 11 12:42 PM
Hello everyone enjoying this game because I have; just wanted to know how long we're talking about on this CE; I usually jump on something I find to be this good, but want to ensure I'm getting my money's worth (holidays coming and all). Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

dcanfi1955
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Length?

[Post New]by dcanfi1955 on Nov 20, 11 7:18 PM
I started playing the game at 10 am est. I played on and off all day. In total I would say about 4 to 6 hours. Great game. Worth the $13.99. I have not seen a good one like this in a long time. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Nov 20, 11 8:27 PM
I am 21/2 hours in and only have three of the things on the fresco I think there are 10 all together( forgot to count )took me long time to find these// alot more to do it looks like about 6 hours more to go unless it gets quicker on the end
LOve the game

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Nov 20, 11 10:06 PM
i played the first chapter in the hour trial time
there are only 2 chapters
even with the extra play, which is usually only 15 to 20 min
for $14,99 i would get better value from a bottle of red!
great graphics, great game, but ill wait for the sv

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 20, 11 11:22 PM
Hi there userfree,
To clarify there are only two chapters shown in the SG of the Trial version (actually the first chapter and a page or two of the second). So of course this is not the complete game.
As far as length goes, well how long is a piece of string?
The response to this question relies on many factors and the abilities/playing-styles of members here.
Some rush through, some saunter "smelling the roses" as they go.
I am of the latter kind and I have not yet completed the main game after 3 hours - even with the dreaded sparkles!! And it seems I still have a few problems yet to solve.
Cheers

Edited on 11/20/2011 at 11:22:35 PM PST

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Nov 21, 11 6:15 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there userfree,
To clarify there are only two chapters shown in the SG of the Trial version (actually the first chapter and a page or two of the second). So of course this is not the complete game.
As far as length goes, well how long is a piece of string?
The response to this question relies on many factors and the abilities/playing-styles of members here.
Some rush through, some saunter "smelling the roses" as they go.
I am of the latter kind and I have not yet completed the main game after 3 hours - even with the dreaded sparkles!! And it seems I still have a few problems yet to solve.
Cheers
Indeed Dragon Lady, I have completed the game and enjoyed at least 5 to 7 hours of spectacular gaming (including the string). This is a real winner!!!

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Nov 22, 11 6:33 PM
Took me a little over 8 hours to play 2 days worth plus a third day for the bonus section which was another 2 hours took my time used no hints and no SG
I like to make a good game last

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 23, 11 4:56 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:Took me a little over 8 hours to play 2 days worth plus a third day for the bonus section which was another 2 hours took my time used no hints and no SG
I like to make a good game last

No hints...no SG?? RESPECT!!

Go to: