Runes

[Post New]by spark2663 on Nov 20, 11 2:01 PM
The strategy guide shows where some of the runes should be but there aren't any in my game. Did I miss something?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Runes

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 20, 11 7:25 PM
For me, the runes did not show up until I placed the book on the stand. The game doesn't know (and you don't know) until you see the runes on the book page and receive the message that you need to find them. Then, as I backtracked through all the locations, I began to find the runes.

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 23, 11 3:50 PM
Hi Lady Cav, I'm at the bookstand, placed the dagger where it's suppose to go, see the runes on the dagger, but I have no book to place on the bookstand. Do you know where it is???

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 23, 11 3:58 PM
Never mind. UGH. I found it. I'm having pre-holiday brain freeze.

[Post New]by colbosue on Nov 23, 11 8:23 PM
I am stuck on one rune, my strategy guide just says place the six runes when I gave in and looked, like Lady Cav they didn't show up until the book is on the stand, I have been to every area twice and I am still missing a rune and can't go further until found....frustrating!

[Post New]by ryesbeemer on Dec 31, 11 10:01 AM
Ok, putt1505, where's the book? I can't find it anywhere!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 31, 11 8:02 PM
I found the Book but can't get it. I only have one of the 3 items needed.

My biggest problem with this game is that if i miss something, the Hint just says to look someplace else. If I have everything I need, the Hint will point where to go next.

I have no book, no Runes, cannot progress. I do not know where to get the items I need to get the book to get the Runes to use the potion. neither the SG nor the Hint is helping me and I am stuck.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 6, 12 11:56 PM
bribling wrote:I found the Book but can't get it. I only have one of the 3 items needed.

My biggest problem with this game is that if i miss something, the Hint just says to look someplace else. If I have everything I need, the Hint will point where to go next.

I have no book, no Runes, cannot progress. I do not know where to get the items I need to get the book to get the Runes to use the potion. neither the SG nor the Hint is helping me and I am stuck.

Hi bribling! If you still haven't figured it out I answered your other post.

Go to: