kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

Anyone able to unlock every single room? How??

[Post New]by kdubs on Nov 20, 11 2:49 PM
I enjoyed the game, but finishing with 4 locked rooms (and the roll of tape) is really frustrating! Many posts saying same thing.

True, some folks (not me ) figured out what to do with the tape, but I don't recall any posts saying it helped them unlock those 4 rooms.

If it's a bug keeping me and many others from being able to unlock those 4 rooms, then dev's should get us a fix!

On the other hand, if there's some secret or trick to unlocking those 4 rooms, could some kind person please post it here so when I replay it I'll get to see all the rooms?

Thanks in advance.

thatstom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Anyone able to unlock every single room? How??

[Post New]by thatstom on Nov 20, 11 10:51 PM
yes it's called the collector's edition

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Nov 21, 11 12:37 AM
@thatstom -- what CE, where?

BFG never sold a CE for this game. I looked at dev's site the same day this was the TGT and all it said was "coming soon". Now today it's out on dev's site for $9.95, no mention of it being a CE for that price, and no listing for a higher priced CE.

So, back to my original question. Anyone figure out how to open those 4 locked doors?

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Nov 21, 11 4:45 PM
Nope...the roll of tape should have been used in the smokers loung in the open drawer to tape together the ripped peices of paper....

[Post New]by mariabones on Nov 22, 11 12:57 PM
Yes, just keep going. Scoreof 54,475

Nizzy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Nizzy1 on Nov 23, 11 9:07 PM
And if there's a CE, why doesn't BFG have it? I would have bought that instead of this one.

Go to: