bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Fairy Island - New Version Available Today, January 13th

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 13, 09 7:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

We have a new build of Fairy Island available on the website right now. This should correct the errors Vista users are experiencing with the game. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from your purchase history under the My Account tab on our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're Here to Help!" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Fairy Island - New Version Available Today, January 13th

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 14, 09 6:06 AM
I just got onto Big Fish Games this morning (January 14, 2009) and I saw the new version of Fairy island!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! It was well worth the wait. I already downloaded it and it works perfectly! I know you all worked very hard to get this done for all of us little fishies, and we appreciate it very much!! I can't wait to show this game to my children, they'll love it! Thank you again!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Jan 19, 09 10:36 AM
This game isn't exciting. Its ok, now that the new version has been made to help with the problems.

Misty36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Misty36 on Jan 22, 09 8:55 AM
I wish someone would tell me why this game is sluggish on my computer!!!!! I am running XP, have all the updates, and yet this game just jerks and takes forever to register a move. GOSH I wish someone could tell me how to fix it!

[Post New]by seppia on Jan 22, 09 11:16 PM
If the game runs slowly on your computer, try checking the SLOW COMPUTER checkbox inside the Options pane. If it still runs slowly, please check if you have a 3d accelerated graphics card and DirectX 9.0c.

Go to: